1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yah for random events

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Z6CRX, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Z6CRX

Z6CRX übber ɐɾuıu etarip

Among the many interesting things going on this week.

Coming home from class some guy was stumbling in the street and yelled "I'm dying call 911" at me. So it's late/dark, I'm in my car, and this guy looks suspicious. Well, until he spat up some blood. Definitely not normal, so call 911 got him to sit on the curb.

The guy is bloody and tells me he's been stabbed, and his hands were pretty well sliced up. He kept trying to get my to take him to the hospital in my car, even though the ambulance was already on the way. It only took like 10 minutes to get the ambulance there, honestly I don't know how to get to the nearest hospital. Anyway, random things.

I seem to have a knack to find bad things that happen, I've had to call 911 in the past year more often than ever. Most notable was my unconscious neighbor when she slipped and fell on ice in the parking lot. Is this a bad thing? lol:huh:

2. Kanned

Kanned Beast

Stay the fuck away from me!

Props to you on being a good citizen. With people these days you never know what the fuck they're trying to pull.

3. George777

George777 ^^ Likes Bewbies

With all the scam artists out there, it's only a matter of time before YOU get blamed for what happened (slipped became pushed, etc) and people try to sue or get a buck from insurance companies.

But I suppose that as long as problems don't come directly to you then you're good. Stumbling into them is cool since you are helping, though. Kudos.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted