yah for random events

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Z6CRX

übber ɐɾuıu etarip
Among the many interesting things going on this week.

Coming home from class some guy was stumbling in the street and yelled "I'm dying call 911" at me. So it's late/dark, I'm in my car, and this guy looks suspicious. Well, until he spat up some blood. Definitely not normal, so call 911 got him to sit on the curb.

The guy is bloody and tells me he's been stabbed, and his hands were pretty well sliced up. He kept trying to get my to take him to the hospital in my car, even though the ambulance was already on the way. It only took like 10 minutes to get the ambulance there, honestly I don't know how to get to the nearest hospital. Anyway, random things.

I seem to have a knack to find bad things that happen, I've had to call 911 in the past year more often than ever. Most notable was my unconscious neighbor when she slipped and fell on ice in the parking lot. Is this a bad thing? lol:huh:

Stay the fuck away from me!

Props to you on being a good citizen. With people these days you never know what the fuck they're trying to pull.

With all the scam artists out there, it's only a matter of time before YOU get blamed for what happened (slipped became pushed, etc) and people try to sue or get a buck from insurance companies.

But I suppose that as long as problems don't come directly to you then you're good. Stumbling into them is cool since you are helping, though. Kudos.

Back