yahoo!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondarin

Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer.
VIP
So, Yahoo is my home page and I just opened up a second browser with the intent to watch some online tv.

I saw this article and I clicked on it.

The Worst Burgers in America

Now, I know they're point is to make you go "ewww...." but seeing this just makes me hungry! I'm a college student, I ate ramen noodles for dinner. I don't need to see five super-delicious looking burgers! :angry:

i've had the Jack Daniels burger... pretty tasty.. lol

The Jack Daniels burger is awesome. I would say that, yeah, some of these would suck if you are on a calorie restricting diet- because they are very high in calories. I try to stick to one patty, and no fried stuff on it like onion rings, but bacon- the more the better, cheese, that kinda stuff- it's all good. I'm lucky though- with my training and weightlifting I have to make sure I eat ENOUGH calories, not cut myself back, and a crap ton of protein. I just try to stay with the burgers that are probably "real" meat, and less of the fast food stuff.

But seriously- I recommend you try that Jack Daniels burger. Save up your change from when you buy your Ramen Noodles and take yourself out one night. ;)

I've had the ruby Tuesday's burger, the Cheesecake factory burger, and the Jack Daniels burger and they are all worth the pound I might gain from eating them. freakin delicious.

Obviously what they were going for is "worst burger" for you. I've had the Jack Daniels burger and it's one of the tastiest burgers I've had at one of those Fridays/O'Charleys/Applebees type of places. Can't beat that Jack Daniels sauce!!

+1 for Jack Daniels burger; that burger is awesome.

I hate PF Changs and Pei Wei(I believe they're the same company, except one is Chinese and the other is Thai). I remember asking for light salt on my Pad Thai at Pei Wei, but they couldn't do it because everything was premixed. Luckily we have authentic restaurants that are 10x better, and cheaper!

The Jack Daniels burger is awesome. I would say that, yeah, some of these would suck if you are on a calorie restricting diet- because they are very high in calories. I try to stick to one patty, and no fried stuff on it like onion rings, but bacon- the more the better, cheese, that kinda stuff- it's all good. I'm lucky though- with my training and weightlifting I have to make sure I eat ENOUGH calories, not cut myself back, and a crap ton of protein. I just try to stay with the burgers that are probably "real" meat, and less of the fast food stuff.

But seriously- I recommend you try that Jack Daniels burger. Save up your change from when you buy your Ramen Noodles and take yourself out one night. ;)
I'll keep that in mind

Back