yall think taylor 10 or 8 mm wires are good>?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shit i need spark plug wires ASAP?? and they only have taylor 8 mm or 10 mm in stock.. all the shop just have it for non vtec... what yall think about taylor>>?? do they spark.. good??? cuz i want magnecors 10mm but shiet i got to way for like 5-7 days!!!!>>??? so wat yall think of Taylor 8mm or 10mm vtec spark plug wires>>?? :)

ok, recently one of my oem 240 plug wires was shot, so i stopped by my buddies shop, you know the one you guys get deals through, anyways - he told me about taylor. I was like, i never heard of them.

Well the price was right on the money, think mine were 45 bucks shipped, they came with that dielectric grease, which all the plug wires I ever bought never came with and they came with the coil wire which i have never gotten from another plug wire manufactorer before, which is a good thing.

Happy, hell yes - Taylo is used by a lot of domestic guys, go for it.

:thumbsup:

usually they smooth out the hp and tq curve, and I mean smooth as in .5whp their, and some over their.

if they needed to get replaced, upgrade. See i went with larger aftermarket since they were CHEAPER than the oem 240 plugs, don't expect turbo like tq from the shit. :)

Back