Yamaha RX-V459 receiver

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civichatchb18b

Allbottledup
This is allbottledup...like a dumbass i cant remember whay my old password is and the email address it was linked too i got rid of. So anyway. I have a brand new receiver that I need to sell. I know at most local stores its selling for around 300. Also going with it is an XM radio antenna and a $95 gift card for XM service to get you started. Im looking to get $250 plus shipping for the whole package. I have some pics Ill try to get up on here later but I can email them to you. I opened the box of the receiver and plugged it in to make sure it worked. But its brand new I never even hooked up speakers too it. THe XM antenna is not activated but I dont have the original package for it anymore. The gift card still has to be scratched off to reveal the activation number. If you have any ?s email me I need to sell this soon. Its on ebay right now but the auction expires tomorrow.
eBay: Yamaha RX-V459 NIB w/ XM antenna and $95 xm gift card (item 9740229498 end time Jun-18-06 07:16:05 PDT)

B got my password for me...so Im back on my name...bump please buy this its a sweet receiver but Im broke so I need the loot shoot prices no reasonable offer will be refused

come on no takers???? I guy I worked with paid $300 for this same one a month ago. Im looking for alot less.

Yamaha makes a good receiver for the money. I have a RX or RV-5 something. It was like 500. Lots of power and a great sounding radio.

I had an older Yamaha before that too, cheaper one, it was nice too.

Bump for a good deal on a good receiver.

yeah....it looks good but I dont have the money to get some decent speakers so itll just sit and collect dust so i would rather have the money to pay bills with.

Back