Yao Ming's ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
pwPJ_2.jpg

hvLf_1.jpg

Xp5J_3.jpg

:D

that one dude's shoulder comes up to Yao Ming's elbow :lol: I wonder if he is still cramped for space with his seat all the way back

I'm very very very glad he didn't get an H2. We don't need any more freeway warts in Houston. The BMW has better build quality, is more comfortable, is faster, and gets better gas mileage too. It's also 1000% more classy.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 4 2004, 10:08 AM
Ok, now I know what his rims look like, so I can wave hi to him on the freeway. :)

You don't have to identify his car by the wheels, you can identify it by the way it looks like someone is sitting in the fuckin' backseat when driving.

That's true too- but it's easier to see wheels from a mile away in traffic than who's sitting in the seat, especially with Houston levels of window tint.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 4 2004, 10:44 PM
who exaclty is this tool?

holy shit b. Have you really been living under a rock for that long. He some tall ass chinese basketball player that's been a huge superstar in the NBA. The only basketball games that i have ever watched in the past 5 years was the Pistons Lakers finals, but even still, I know who Yao Ming is. He even has tons of comercials for VISA and all that.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 4 2004, 09:44 PM
who exaclty is this tool?

you cant be fucking serious dude?

I tonyd, who hates ALL SPORTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BASKETBALL

even I know who this fool is.....

how can you be even MORE of a sports hater than me?

I thought I was as bad as they come.....

Sir, I am in your hands :worthy:

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 4 2004, 11:17 AM
I'm very very very glad he didn't get an H2. We don't need any more freeway warts in Houston. The BMW has better build quality, is more comfortable, is faster, and gets better gas mileage too. It's also 1000% more classy.

:werd: :withstupid:

Back