Yaris gettin hooked up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
I bought some cheap wheels and springs for the Yaris to help in the looks department....

yariswheels.jpg

I have a set of Tanabe DF springs to install tonight, it was raining like hell last night and I wasnt about to stay out in the rain long enough to install the springs. :)

I'll have better pics later.

im not hating on you or anything, its just my opinion, but damn i think those things are ugly.

maybe not ugly, but just wierd.

The car right? I hated them when they came out, but its friggin cheap as hell and gets awesome MPG's. Its growing on me more and more.....

how much do you get a tank?

a buddy of mine bought a hatch with all the options. its freakin anemic and sounds like an aluminum can in the rain.

my Yaris is firm, and well built. Tolerances are tight, and the roof sounds solid. The doors, however, are flimsy.

I've got Kosei K1's for the Yaris.

I get 400ish to the tank if I drive it VERY easy the whole time. If I whip around the mountain roads by my house it will guzzle it a lil bit more, 325-350 to a tank then.

It actually sounds alright when you get on it but it DOES NOT like the wind at all. The car gets tossed all over the place. With the wheels on already it feels a lot better on the highway. After lowering it tonight we'll see if it corrects it even more.

so its an econ car that isnt really great on gas. a stock 10 year old mirage gets almost 400 to an 11 gallon tank.

my 2000, heavily worked will get atleast 350 everytime, same 11 gallon tank :)

what size wheels are those?? they look enormous on that car

:lol: I thought the same thing. They're 17's, it came with 15's stock. Everyone I talked to said to get 18's.....I said NO WAY.. I'm not into that seat on wheels look.

I have the spring compressors back from my friend and some instructions on how to get to the top of the front struts. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D Should be lowered tonight with some clean pics soon!!!!

LMAO at the .gif. :lol:

looks much better.

whats that neon with the fart can?

you'll have to excuse my friend Chris there... If something doesn't directly affect him, he doesn't care at all.

Yaris FTW !

Back