YAY! My gsr.

Should Teggy guy Boost or All motor it, and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

teggyguy

high density foot.
So its not quite stock. BUT. It's not modded out in a bad way and I have receipts for all of it.

Back story: was rebuilt at 170k. Interior has been redone and an older guy owns it and he's babied this car. He's had all quality work done to this thing and just... loves it. I'm getting an AWESOME deal for it 3.2k for 8k worth of engine work done a grand just little things that help and 3k worth interior work. Its a beaut. I'm going to get it on the 17th if god smiles on me lol ;)

Wish me luck yall.

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

Verry nice, especially clean.

Looks like wheels you'd see on a mustang, from what I can tell.

Nice buy tho! Motor looks in especially good condition.

looks really nice. you can tell the guy took some pride in it.

i vote for first mod to be jdm one pieces, STAT!

I don't have the block stamp yet but I'm working on that. We've already talked about it it is the original engine, rebuilt yes, but I've got carfax's already everything is kosher no thefts no wrecks.

Damn straight about them JDM 1pc. After that quafe queef quaife or however the hell you spell it lolx

yes i spelled queef couldn't help it.

Also going to see if I can find the pure red tails for it.

I want halo lights like a type-r but not the dark b-g

Yea it is. Its really dusty in teh pic cause the guy likes to drive his paid off 08 sts so.......... yea

Type Rs dont have halo lights

..thats just some ricey ass crap you want.. leave it OEM, fuck JDM and all that other bullshit..

JDM one piece is OK IMO. Just don't go JDM overboard. Make sure your getting Honda OEM JDM headlights, not some knockoff bullshit.

Get some blades or webs for that thing, it'll look 10x better. I'd just leave the headlights alone, stock looks nice and clean.

im tellin you nothing beats the look of the real deal jdm one piece lights.... and as far as tail lights go, just get some 90-91 oem tails... they are red/clear and look much better than that amber turn signal crap that they did in the 92-93 model.

Everyone's JDM these days, what's the point in having something everyone else has got?

jdm headlights :thumbsdown: have fun finding and overpaying for the bulbs (H4H i believe... not sold in any stores around and online places charge out the ass for them... and they are almost always some shat-tastic hyper rice blue)
full red taillights :thumbsdown: amber turn signals are more noticable to the asshat behind you thats not paying attention and is going to rear end you when your turning

Congrats dude. :thumbsup:

Thing looks hella clean, just keep good care of it and please, for the love of God, do not rice it up and put any mad tyte JDM parts on there.

jdm headlights :thumbsdown: have fun finding and overpaying for the bulbs (H4H i believe... not sold in any stores around and online places charge out the ass for them... and they are almost always some shat-tastic hyper rice blue)
full red taillights :thumbsdown: amber turn signals are more noticable to the asshat behind you thats not paying attention and is going to rear end you when your turning

x2

Back