YAY! My gsr.

Should Teggy guy Boost or All motor it, and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"Has an ecu reflash right now to type-r tuning"
That's not mistaking it as being tuned. Its saying the type-r type ecu tune is flashed on the current one. Also I've read plenty already... which you're right type-r b18c5 is 10.6:1 my bad.
For porting and polishing if you think I don't know what that does, ouch.

Port = opens it some (makes the PORT larger)
Polish = Smooths it out in there so that the airflow is nice (no eddys and shit = better flow)
So whether or not its a full-blown racer or a dd port an polish is good.
I'm not stock internals so with type-r pistons rings cams valves springs and titanium retainers with a balanced and polished crank arp rod bolts and all the gaskets being re-done I don't think 250 is a hard goal to meet. I just have a thing for n/a cars, but I also like that little PSSSSH when I shift.

Darton sleeves I've already considered. I've talked to the honda stuff guys and got some info about that. I'm hearing crazyness about darton and golden eagle and can't really decide. Plus Since its going to be a dd till i decide on a diff dd this is not near future shit (might buy a civic to be funny). right now im going to upgrade the brakes and put that hondata in. After that I'm buying a clutch and flywheel.

ON THAT NOTE
Whats a good clutch to go with thats not going to be on/off like those 6puck ones? Something inbetween that I can use with the 8lb flywheel I have cause apparently its not good to use OEM type clutches on those flywheels.

Back