yay or nay???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks like it doesn't need all that much to be turned into a really nice car... I'd say pick it up depending on the condition of the body, those pics are totally inadequate to judge by.

yea i agree but thats all i have for now. im gonna look at it tonight and if i thinks its worth even considering ill take some pics

I'd jump all over it if the body is decent. Make damn sure its legit though. "both door handles have been messed with" means its stolen or has been stolen at some point. That being said, new door handle assemblies are only $25 each at majestic.. Cheap and easy fix.
Honda Automotive Parts

i would look at the wiring.
its been converted and is most likely hacked to all hell, which would make it an immediate no to me.

and i know it says he has the sides, but i wouldnt be caught dead in a crx with clear lights. Make sure he has the center plastic.

pretty clean from those pix...if the body is straight and you get the carfax and make sure its not reported stolen, then i wud jump on it...worse case scenario the wiring could be a mess, but pretty sure you can find someone to get it wired nicely for 100.00...i bought my ef si hatch which had a jdm b18c swap and a wire tuck, but man the wiring near the ecu was crazy...so i my local mechanic do the job for me on the side for 120.00 and all is good...if the body is straight i wud do it...and make sure he has the stock rear lights...that is a gurantee ticket once you turn the block...lol

i went and looked last night but it was dark so no pics, but it runs good and loos pretty straight. the interior is pretty bad but thats no biggie. the wireing does look kinda fishy...we'll see im gonna think about it a lil bit

take another look in the daytime. do a compression test on the engine, then lowball the hell out of him.

Back