Yay!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fuck ya Ji!!

I remember you telling me this when you were out here in June, and I was wondering when it would all come together. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But I am with everyone else on this one. :thisthreadiswellnotworthlessbutwouldbebetterwithpics:

you're right.

its the greatest thing to do ever to drive a busted car out to an autocross. fine and dandy.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Sep 7 2004, 07:46 PM
Hey man, why are you being a bitch? You were a bitch Sunday night on AIM, and you're being a bitch now.
[post=387160]Quoted post[/post]​

Really? Why don't you post the convo up then and let us all be the judge of that... lol.

well since i don't ever have a chance to see the all-trac can i see pics of the exterior?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Sep 7 2004, 07:46 PM
Hey man, why are you being a bitch? You were a bitch Sunday night on AIM, and you're being a bitch now.

i dont even remember what i said lol. i just wanted to see pics.

its taking you all summer what it takes some to do in a week. :p

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Sep 7 2004, 11:15 PM
Nevermind.
[post=387273]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry Ji. It's just that Chris is not prone to bitchyness... so therefore I had to question your previous post. Peace.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Sep 7 2004, 10:49 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Sep 7 2004, 07:46 PM

[post=387297]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, well, I originally thought, "a week to gather parts, a week to have them shipped, and a week to install." lol... yeah, riiiiight... The exhaust is probably going to take a month or two to complete, simply because of all the bends and the fact that mandrel bends won't cut it, so it's going to be cut and rewelded straight pipe. I'm figureing about 150 or so cuts and re-welds. Then there's the whole money thing, or lack thereof. It ran a little overbudget, so it's not at the "when money comes in, the part gets bought" stage.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Sep 8 2004, 12:06 AM-->
Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 7 2004, 10:49 PM
Loco Honkey
@Sep 7 2004, 07:46 PM

[post=387297]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, well, I originally thought, "a week to gather parts, a week to have them shipped, and a week to install." lol... yeah, riiiiight... The exhaust is probably going to take a month or two to complete, simply because of all the bends and the fact that mandrel bends won't cut it, so it's going to be cut and rewelded straight pipe. I'm figureing about 150 or so cuts and re-welds. Then there's the whole money thing, or lack thereof. It ran a little overbudget, so it's not at the "when money comes in, the part gets bought" stage.
[post=387304]Quoted post[/post]​

ahhh, gotcha. :)

ive been buying and upgrading to suit my fancy. when i get used to my mods, i upgrade. its a decent balance. money has never been an issue, though.

You doing the exhaust work yourself JI?

That many cuts would take forever without the right equipment.

F.A.R.T. HARD TURBO EXHAUST!!!!!
"Makes your shit go like stink."

when i get you to make me my dp im gonna get a small vinyl sticker with that on it. :lol:

whats the word im thinkin of for that turbo?

thats right... overkill... whats that off? a cummins?

Back