Yeah, I'm gonna ask it.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92stoccord

Big Member
Good deal?
My 97 HX 20X,XXX, totally stock. Pretty clean, 1 bad bondo job, 1 small small small bit of rust (2 pencil eraser sized bubbles) on the driver rear passenger.

Forrrrrr

88 Honda CRX SI

Front looks like its been painted check it out.

He said in the ad that it was recently repainted, the hood doesn't match, looks like it may have been laguna blue, and I can't tell whats up with under the driver's head light.

I didn't read the ad, just saw the pics. The front bumper and back don't really match. Also look under the left headlight.

See above. I'm not too certain on the repaint, but it's not bad looking, I'm going to have to check it out in person to find out for sure, but I'm just going based off of this ad.

Holy Jeebus! If I could sell my car for 3000 and my rex for enough to get to utah I'd drive that white mofo back today.

THat's a chunk of change for an old ass car. Just sayin.....

The car is 23 years old...

The economy of canton ohio probably wont get him the price he wants.

I think I will be heading southwest this Spring/Summer. Just something I really wanna do. Think if I can sell or part out my rex for 700 bucks and sell the Civic for 3000, I can fly out, stay with my buddy in Phoenix, pick up a nice Si maybe swapped for the 3000 I got out of the Civic (and whatever else I can find) and get there and back and all legalities with the cash I get from the crx. I know I'd probably be better off parting it out, 700 is a lot to ask for what it is.

food for thought

how do you plan on licensing/registering the vehicle if you dont have a permanent address or license in arizona?

I had assumed I could get the title transferred in Ohio as long as they had notarized it, I mean, it can't be impossible to buy a car from another state right? That'd be retarded.

Yeah, you can buy from another state. You will just have to get a transit tag. You'll have time to pay the taxes/title/plate fees back home.

Back