Yeah, I'm random

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kanned

Beast
Ok, what the fuck!? All of a sudden I can't play the guitar and sing at the same time... I haven't been so hot mentally lately and I want to blame that, but honestly.... For that skill to disappear in a matter of days? It's like trying to learn all over again. I'm a bit nervous about my stress test tomorrow just like the 978374 other tests I've undergone in the past few months and I usually chill out by playing. Dear jeebus, I'm aggravated. I'm half tempted to make a video of me trying to play on my webcam. At least somebody will benefit by getting a good laugh. Haha, I just went on youtube and typed "Acoustic cover" and now I feel a bit better ^_^. Between stress, anxiety, and depression, this might be the start of my first mental break down! Oh my, I'm all grown up =P

I have that problem too. Here is the solution:

Bud Bundy was teaching Kelly Bundy to drive, and during the process she forgot who Al was. Al asked why, and Kelly just looked at him. Bud spoke up:

"Ya see Dad, it's like this. Take this.. uh.. Shot glass right here. Imagine this is Kelly's brain. Now, imagine driving lessons is this.. uh... Here... this gallon of milk. You can fit some in, but overall, some things are bound to spill out"

So to get your talent back, I severely suggest you forget meeting blanco, reckedracing, sabz, and dveit.

Bud Bundy was teaching Kelly Bundy to drive, and during the process she forgot who Al was. Al asked why, and Kelly just looked at him. Bud spoke up:

"Ya see Dad, it's like this. Take this.. uh.. Shot glass right here. Imagine this is Kelly's brain. Now, imagine driving lessons is this.. uh... Here... this gallon of milk. You can fit some in, but overall, some things are bound to spill out"

So to get your talent back, I severely suggest you forget meeting blanco, reckedracing, sabz, and dveit.

lmfao!

i think Celerity is the most random est person here..

I would have IMed someone to post up - I was thinking of "forget you met Celerity", but I couldn't phrase it correctly.

One of my favorite all time episodes right there. :lmao:

married with children for the win :)

i wonder how long until i start forgetting things.

Back