Yeah so i got pulled over last night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

At home they dont fuck with me anymore. last time was when i left a "drug related" convience store in kind of a hurry. no burnouts or even churps but faster than normal. i looked suspisios so whatever, but that guy was a total dick.

at school they like to fuck with me alot. glassboro has a few dicks but most respect my army of pba cards. the ru cops are all dicks. luckily i live off campus though. last time they tried to shut a party down at my house i was less than nice.

pig-"im coming in, shutting down this party, and writing you a ticket"
me-"i live off campus, which means a real cop is the only one that can shut this down"
pig-"what did you just say?"
me-"this is out of your jurisdision(sp?)"
pig-"no its not"(totally is)
me-"it was when i called public safety and asked for a jump"

realizing i know what im talking about he calls the glassboro cops, but by then the people were out and the beer was claimed by my 21+ yr old housemates.

You should have seen the ruckus caused when I drove my NH temporary registered paper-plate NX down to Boston. 4 squad cars on Newbury Hill all discussing what to do with a licence plate made of paper.

Quoted post[/post]]
You should have seen the ruckus caused when I drove my NH temporary registered paper-plate NX down to Boston. 4 squad cars on Newbury Hill all discussing what to do with a licence plate made of paper.

Haha...RI just got temp plates

I almost shit myself when I moved to GA....they ride around with nothing but a cardboard plate with the dealers logo on it. Thats it, no date, no number, nothing but a generic dealers logo on the plate.

That's the way a REAL state is, and a REAL society. You can tell a society full of weenies and shitheads because they make the biggest deal over regulations and "by the book" methods that it drives you crazy. More and more of the world is becoming like that, and it's sad.

For instance: I can't register a vehicle in the state of CT because I can't ... physically stuck in a legal loophole, where I can NOT register a car here. That means I can't get to work, legally. Maine Plates are a must for me.

there was also no inspection in GA unless you lived in Atlanta

and I didn't

I only came back becasue my family/friends are/were all here

I know that feeling. It's why I returned from Colorado. That, and I was poor and homeless and about to live under a bridge in Manitou springs.

Back