Yeah so I met Bob Kraft yesterday.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
:ph34r: :mrgreen:

went to gilette stadium wiht my buddy for an interview. hes going to be an IT director for the Kraft group. we ran into him in the elevator :) he seems like a pretty cool down to earth guy.

even better, my buddy got the job. :cool: 85k/YR. :eek: not bad for a 22yr old with no college degree.

Fuck bob kraft and fuck the NE Patriots for fucking over the state of Ct. Rich greedy bastard can lick my balls and suck on my taint.

And why would you go with a friend to an interview? is he your man lovechild? lol

his buddy is probably some l33t hax0r, who doesn't have his license yet, so he needs him to drive him to his interviews.

god i hate the patriots, but the man makes some good macaroni and cheese!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
:ph34r: :mrgreen:

went to gilette stadium wiht my buddy for an interview. hes going to be an IT director for the Kraft group. we ran into him in the elevator :) he seems like a pretty cool down to earth guy.

even better, my buddy got the job. :cool: 85k/YR. :eek: not bad for a 22yr old with no college degree.
how did he get that possition????

Quoted post[/post]]
Fuck bob kraft and fuck the NE Patriots for fucking over the state of Ct. Rich greedy bastard can lick my balls and suck on my taint.

And why would you go with a friend to an interview? is he your man lovechild? lol

dont hate...

seriously. getting a job in it with no degree is one thing.

but becoming a director of a company with no degree....

and hes 22, how much expr can he possibly have?

and 85k for a "director" is a fucking joke. at my small ass company, my boss who is the IT director takes 125 + bonuses. for kraft, that position is a 200k job.

sounds like your boy is going to become an IT bitch real quick. lol

no, No , no... No... Your friend is not going to be the IT Director for Kraft, because Kraft's Director is a 200+ position seated in Illinois. Beyond that, Alteria's east coast operations is the Philip Morris building in Rye NY, and I know the Director of Alteria there (Well, can't remember his damned name, but I consulted there in 2001) Then Philip Morris' Director is also seated in Rye, in a neighboring building.

i went to a cookout at his house when I was in high school

he had a coke machine (glass bottle) in his garage

I might turn into a goofy ass mofo and start hacking programming computers or something.

I'd rather just go do something physically active like swim, workout, or HAVE SEX.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i went to a cookout at his house when I was in high school

he had a coke machine (glass bottle) in his garage

So your importance is based solely on whether or not you have a coke machine in your garage?

Hell, I've got one of those!

it was like 10 years ago...its about the only thing I remember from that day

a401.gif

I think it says: If you can read this you really need to get laid.....

Am I right? Good thing I got laid this morning before school....
You nerds and your secret languages and imaginary dungeon and dragon friends.

Back