Yeah... uh... pick up the phone... yeah...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That people would pay money for that shit. First it was the gay ring tones that sound like Paganini's Caprice #5 (very cool piece, but not on a goddamn phone), then it was these freakin' toy phone picture phones... I mean, whatever happened to having a phone that is for, oh, I dunno.... TALKING WITH SOMEONE? And here's another great idea- have it ring like a normal phone! Christ, when A.G. Bell invented the phone, it didn't ring like, "whut up, my confederate mafakkaz?!" It rang a goddamn BELL.

Ji, havne't you heard? it's cool to be ghetto now-a-days.

McDonalds commericals are all ghetto, phones are ghetto, and all this other shit.

My friends have a program called GAGIN. get around get it now. and a link cable. they've had full songs on their phones for free from limewire forever now. even on phones a year or two old

Sales of ring tones are expected to continue to disappoint this year as well. High-tech market research firm In-Stat/MDR estimated that ring tone sales in the United States will reach just $146 million in 2004.

wtf? fuck ring tones. im with Ji. my phone is for making calls, and playing tetris. :)

Back