Yeah Yeah Yeahs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 11 2004, 12:59 AM
Well the Yea Yea Yea's still suck ass, the thread has been hijacked, and anyone that likes them is a homosexual.

damn, that was so flaming funny *pun intended*

Wasn't trying to be funny. But if you want me to be funny I can say...

Two gay guys just get married, and they hop in the limo, and start fucking like no other, I mean non-stop. But all of a sudden, the guy that was receiving yelled out "WAIT WAIT WAIT, STOP!!! We can't go on." The giver asked "Why not." "Well, we have the chains whips, nimple clamps, cock rings, but we forget the whip cream." said the receiver. So the giver says "OK you wait here I will tell the limo driver to stop at a store and I will buy the whip."

So the limo driver pulls over, and before the giver ran out he said "DON"T START without me OK? I mean it, DO NOT start without me, I am serious DON"T" "Okay." said the receiver. Well, the giver comes back opens the door and sees white shit all over the limo, everywhere. Pissed off the giver says, "Why did you start I told you not too." The receiver says, "Well... I didn't start without you, I FARTED."

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 11 2004, 07:16 AM
MTV just sucks. Plain and simple. There really shouldn't be any discussion here.

you speak the truth.

and the only word I can actually understand in that song "Maps" is "Wade"? It's also the only word in the song and even then I'm still not sure that's what they're saying. Worst band ever!

They really can't call themselves MTV....when the hell is the last time they played a music video?

Back