yep, im starting the switch to google+

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you're looking at this the wrong way..
No I'm not. At all. If we wanted G+ or Twitters features we would have gone to them amd nothing Facebook does can change that. If we dont, its probably because we don't want those stupid fucking features and are happy the way things are. They really dont gain anybody by changing. They just potentially lose people. How many people are on Twitter or G+ that dont have a Facebook too? Now how about the other way around?

netflix, facebook.... what's next to start sucking?

top_logo.gif

:ph34r:

Nothing has changed here, really, since 2004. lol

Facebook has changed before, people bitched and hated it, got used to it, changes again then people like the way it was before and they hated that before too.. Did that make any sense? lol

and we never really had another option to switch to when they did the other changes. nobody wanted myspace anymore, but, now we have google+

so, they keep changing, the people will change too.

Using Google + is like arriving to a party three days early. Your standing in a room showing no one pictures and talking to your self. I like the product it just isnt that great reading status updates from people i will never meet. There are some interesting tech people that use it and ive gotten some great info from them but thats about it.

That's why I have one (got it when Drake was passing out invites), but don't use it yet. Haha Wanted to see what everyone was talking about. Once it picks up and Facebook undoubtedly keeps screwing up I'll most likely make the switch too.

Then guess what, google+ will start making changes everyone will hate it and then yet again move to the next "thing" lol

I should start working on the next social networking to follow google+....

i just have no interest in keeping my facebook page open like i normally do.

usually, if im online, i keep one tab with facebook. check it every so often to see who has updated, chats, and whats going on.
now, ive been gone over an hour and it shows absolutely nothing new.
and i know thats not right. but, apparently, if it isnt top news, it doesnt show me. the recent thats under the top is over 8 hours old.

Yea. That's the effin gay part. You can post something and it drops like 10+ spots down. It's so random now. Not even really a feed anymore.

Then guess what, google+ will start making changes everyone will hate it and then yet again move to the next "thing" lol

I should start working on the next social networking to follow google+....

IPO, IPO, IPO! I mean if god damn Groupon wants to put together an IPO why cant a bunch of nerds from Hondaswap do it? I'm still screwing around with my Facebook settings to see if I am going to burn down city hall over it.

Back