Yep, It's that time.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You want real advice?

I know a handful of kids, even when being from a small middle class town, that were taken out in body bags.

My best friend in high school had brilliant parents that were clearing a cool million a year. His little brother OD'd on heroin at his senior prom and nearly left in a body bad. Sadly enough his facebook profile has a memoir to three acquaintances of his that passed as a result of using heroin.

Probably got his stuff from the same place you get yours - Washington Heights and the other projects out near the city.

Careful in Newark dude! My boy got hooked on the H and was going to newark to pick up all the time. Last time he went, he was setup and now he's serving 10 years!! No joke! Terribly sad, he was a good friend, just got mixed up w/the wrong people and tried it for shits and giggles. He was hooked instantly and it took over his life. You sound like you have your head on straight, lets keep it that way!!

idiotvj3.png

Idiotic immature drawing of his, but illustrates my point.

n606250834452009646ef9.jpg

Another good one...

"...lesson learned... don't go to Baxters Terrace projects at 1am tryin to buy drugs all by urself (at least not when u havent been down there in a yr or so, and dont know the boys on the block ne more <:-().... cuz dudes WILL tryto rob u..."

You're going to get yourself killed one way or another if you don't straighten out.

Same story as yours. He has pictures of a table worth of percs and other pills, he's been in and out of court around 13 times.

Is it Heroin or Meth? Was it you who dabbled in that stuff before, or am I confusing you with someone else?

yea, I was caught up in meth also. But I understand where ya'll are comin from, that's why I'm tryin to get help/

I did get set-up in newark. Got bagged for wandering, then was back around there a couple days later and got popped for 6 bags, I've been postponing the court dates till after probation is completed.

yea, I was caught up in meth also. But I understand where ya'll are comin from, that's why I'm tryin to get help/

I did get set-up in newark. Got bagged for wandering, then was back around there a couple days later and got popped for 6 bags, I've been postponing the court dates till after probation is completed.

Might be able to get a lighter sentance since your going to a clinic.

All I can say is good luck. Getting clean is the easiest part.

Remember: If you don't get in a program after detox, work the steps, and get a sponser - you are not in recovery.

Word.

My bro smoked oxy. Now he's addicted to methadone from the stupid ass doctors and his out/program.

Get in if you can.

I can't handle a lot of the stress I go through so I always end up turning towards drugs. Then I realize it wasn't worth it.

I can't handle a lot of the stress I go through so I always end up turning towards drugs. Then I realize it wasn't worth it.

I hope you realize the stress is coming from the drugs you're using. Heroin is a junkies drug and if you don't get off of it soon, you're going to be up shit creek without a paddle. IMO if you can't relieve stress with a doob or a drink you have a problem. Not to mention the fact that you really shouldn't need a stimulant to relieve stress. Go check yourself in, and explain to your family the situation and hopefully they can help make prior arrangements to get your dad to the doctor or whatever else you need.

you have a roof over your head
you have 2 decent vehicles
you have family (grandparents at least) that care about you
you have KIDS that want to know their father
you're dating off and on... so its not like you're not being social

you don't know what stress is. using smack as an excuse for that is just, well, selfish.
make like an ostrich and put your head in the sand for a bit.

you're a good kid who has the potential to have a good life, but your choices constantly fuck you.

you're right I don't have an enormous amount of stress, it's little things that my family do that set me off, I need to get into this program, wait the 3 months to get off probation and get the fuck outta Jersey, it will solve a lot of my issues,

no matter where you go, theres going to be drugs
yes changing location and friends will help,
but you will end up finding more that do the same.

you need to evaluate yourself, you need to figure out how to have the balls to stand up to friends (new and old) and say im not doing that.

you seem to have these relapses of sorts very often.
maybe you should seek therapy after you come clean.
do the regular programs but see a good psychiatrist.
you're the problem not your family. you say its the little stresses that get you doing these things. the little things? come on, thats just you using bullshit excuses to make yourself want to get high.

what are you going to do once you get out of jersey?
your gonna meet new people. i guarantee that some of those new people will be drug users, what then? you gonna start again?

Its not Jersey. You did meth in Colorado.

Its time to stop taking responsibility which has been your problem all along. The problems begin and end with you, not the state in which you reside.

I hear ya, and yea I am the problem because I have certain standards (ocd) I like to keep and my family ignores them.

I'll clean, my grandmother comes home and like a little 3 year old destroys the entire house in a matter of 15 minutes. She'll start yelling at me for no reason and there's tons of other things that push the wrong buttons. I go about my problems/issues the wrong way all the time and I know it but something in my mind tells me "it's ok Bryan"

Its not Jersey. You did meth in Colorado.

Its time to stop taking responsibility which has been your problem all along. The problems begin and end with you, not the state in which you reside.

you're right also, which is why I'm starting with the detox, I called today and asked about post detox programs, they told me they have a ton and started telling them to me, I asked that they just give me all the info while I'm there.

I'm in there pretty deep, it's really time to climb the fuck out.

You're also right, it's not Jersey in itself, it's my family that's in Jersey that I have a hard time dealing with

Back