Yep, It's that time.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Is there any family history of addiction? history of abuse? self history of addiction? were you abused growing up? (no need to answer in detail)

Then its you. At this point whether you've genetically inherited shit or been shit on - the ball is in your court. New Jersey is in the eye of a shiticane, and you're a low shit system. You've been busted which has called your attention to the shit typoon and it's time to haul in the jib - before it gets covered in shit. I could shit-analogize all day here but the song remains the same...

I hear ya, and yea I am the problem because I have certain standards (ocd) I like to keep and my family ignores them.

I'll clean, my grandmother comes home and like a little 3 year old destroys the entire house in a matter of 15 minutes. She'll start yelling at me for no reason and there's tons of other things that push the wrong buttons. I go about my problems/issues the wrong way all the time and I know it but something in my mind tells me "it's ok Bryan"

I totally feel you on that man. I'm exactly the same way. I like to keep my shit neat and clean. If somebody comes over and starts making a mess it upsets me, and then I become an a-hole. It really is a problem and I wish I wasn't like that, but oh well, what can you do? I just try and be patient and remember that people and relationships are more important then stuff, and you can always straighten up again later.

Anyway, good luck to you with all of this stuff. I hope you get in a good program and things turn around for you...

Back