Yes a 1986

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SHOGUNOVDDRK

Ok hi there im new to this site and wanted to know something...^_^

is it possible to fit a 1988 and above hood to a 1986 honda civic hatchback?

and if so would it require replacing the headlights or anything else like that or even the brackets?

you would have to replace the whole front end.. and even then i dont think its possible without some major fab work

so in other words id pretty much have to go get the whole front from a 4g civic?

lol well i may be getting a donor car so i may just do engine swap and register that fucker lol

seeing as i wont get my 3g registered and the car in the back (also 3g) is far from rego worthy lol....

it was stolen and driven for 100,000 k's then found a year later...how pathetic

so im slowly stripping it for parts....

only problem is the part i want/need from it is the only part that was stolen:eek: from it :ph34r: SCARY!.................
not that it would fit...(FUCKING FOUR DOOR)

ok well i know i could get a 1piece fibreglass hood made for the car and sprayed black but im not forking out 1.1k +postage handling for a hood fuck that....

rather just go steal me a new one lol or waste the money on getting a conversion done lol.....

well i might go buy a 4g civic hood and try it on the 3g in the backyard and see how i go if it works ill take pics lol....

(if i can find one :( )

Back