yes! im supercharged finally!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:p jk guys, it sounds like it though, it started tonight and havent really looked into it a lot because its too late, im thinking its the alternator though, and i just put a new one in :( any other ideas

possible, its coming from the side that the alternator is on, i should probably replace it? it sounds so cool though lol

yeah i was gonna check and make sure the alternator belt is tight, it sounds like its coming from there, i think my subs are coming out now if its the alternator...

If it is your alternator, maybe do some searching around and find a place that also does alternator repairs. I know where I live I'm fortunate enough to have a alternator and starter repair shop.

^^^ Dido ^^^
Can be much cheaper and you can even give the amps a bump (for stereo and such)

it's probably your alternator, my moms boyfriends car did the same thing before his died

well i ordered a water pump because its cheaper than an alternator (22.99) and theres nothing like that around here so it kinda sucks... but this water pumps gonna suck i have a feeling.

ill price one, idk if ill do it until i hear more noise, it pretty much quit now so idk whats goin on with it

on the positive side, we began work on my buddies '69 camaro today, we are trying to take our time and do it right, it will be a learning experience for us both, we have a guy that had to build one of these from the ground up to help along the way, any tips on these things? we're working on getting the doghouse off right now... its kinda a pain. lol

Back