Yes/No

Should i buy a 91 civic Si hatch for $2,400 , Or should i look for an AE86 Corolla?

• Buy the AE86

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't buy either

• STFU you drive a domes

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2400 for a 91 si is a little steep if you ask me, unless its absolutly mint... and i mean, eatable off the head.

I'd say go for the car that is in better condition.

ie. my 91 CRX DX had 32K miles on it when I picked it up 3 years ago,
and I was looking at a 91 Jeep Wrangler at the same time, which had 80K on a rebuilt motor. bother were going for $5K.

it's all about what's in better shape.

try to get them down to like 1800, then u got a deal. where i live ( in vancouver canada) a mint 1991 Civic goes for around 5500-6500 so consider urself lucky that ur car is only 2400

$2400 is a bit steep. I see them go for as low as $1200-$1500 in VA. I would get them down to atleast $2000 if it is in good shape.

because they might be in the top 10 fugly cars on the road list.

PS people drifting isn't that fun. Get any RWD car with horsepower. ohhh boy a drift machine.

The Si is in mint condition only 42,000 miles!! it's white and the best part still completly stock so i could build it the way i want. hard to find a civic without a bodykit or graphics anymore :(

even if it is mint, the car is 12 years old and not worth $2400 even if it has 42k miles on it. talk em down to about $1800 and it would be a fair price.

my buddy has an AE86, he picked it up really cheap, he might wanna sell it if your from around the twincities, MN

Back