Yes or No

Would you have sex with this girl?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I work with this chick everyday and the only reason I enjoy going to work every morning :D

Click Here

edit: Its work safe. -TPP

sure why not, my standards are pretty low anyways :lol: you need a better pic of the body tho, looks like she could be thick

Dude that's my sister!!!!!!!! j/k Those pix are TOO work safe. Can you ask her to pose in a bikini? Tell her you are starting a thread about her and all your nerdy friends want to rub one out to her picture. thanx.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 26 2003, 11:28 PM
Dude that's my sister!!!!!!!! j/k Those pix are TOO work safe. Can you ask her to pose in a bikini? Tell her you are starting a thread about her and all your nerdy friends want to rub one out to her picture. thanx.

Well they were kinda taken at work. If I had gotten a chance to get one of down that shirt I would have, because I kept getting views of it myself all day.

from what I've seen, they're very nice. :D

And I'm not too sure she'd take well to the bikini at work thing...seeing as how she hates my brother and all. (he works there too)

Originally posted by xyswany@Aug 26 2003, 11:28 PM
to be honest i dont think my cock would fit in her mouth but yeah :hitit:

She'd wear you out & then wait for seconds.

s3f4be8ff7f0f8.jpg

Tell me you shot those with a cell phone camera while she wasn't looking... :lol:

That one she was paying attention to me. which is why she put the cup in front of her face. and that was from my 100 dollar digi camera. The quality is better than that, but i had to resize and chop some so they'd fit the size regulation on the board. Plus i didn't have the flash on most of them, That's why they look like shit.

nice decent body,. nice and tan, but her face is alright i guess. On the beer scale I would have to say I would hit it after only 3...

have fun,

Milan

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 26 2003, 11:39 PM
I'd like to at least know her name if I'm going to jack off to her picture. ;)

:lmao:

It's Kathy.

Go crank one. :woo:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Aug 26 2003, 11:46 PM
MILF!! were those pics, pics of her KIDS!! but hey

in the first pic yeah thats her son in the background

I agree though. :D

Nice pic, lol

How old is this chick, man she has a son, your in trouble now. She looky for daddy....

Milan

Daddy isn't in the picture anymore. she has a b/f and she just turned 29.

Back