Yes or No

Would you have sex with this girl?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Aug 26 2003, 09:13 PM-->
hcivic.com
@Aug 27 2003, 04:59 AM
ya she is to close to the trailer park for my taste

:blink: :ufucktard:

She owns her own house, as a single mom.

That's just because the fucking tax breaks single moms get. :beat: <--government

Wh0a bud, think about what you're saying.

I don't know what we'd do without the govn't.

Well I'm saying that what she pays in taxes she gets it all back and then some. mean while I'm being ass fucked by the government for taxes.

Do you have a kid to support? Its a lot tougher then it seems by one parent.

Yeah it must be tough, she's using parts of each of our tax dollars to help raise her kid. :p

but yeah I know what you mean. Still...bastard government. ;)

Anyways, I'd still hit it like a caveman. White trash or night, I bet shes a demon in the sack.

I'd kick her out of bed... Just to fuck on the floor. ;)

Yeah, so she's not GREAT in the face, but she looks skinny and tall enough to be a DEMON in the sack...

Can you say "ridemelongtime?" :)

She's kinda on the not pretty side, but I'd fuck her. That really doesn't say much. I'll fuck just about any chick... That's kinda sad. I'm not picky, call me grateful.

if she's given it up then i'd hit it. make sure the lights are off cuz i don't want to see her face, it might ruin the moment or just hit it from behind.

toss a paper bag over her head and goto town

hahah j/k. I would hit it after only a small amount of brew

:withstupid:
truthfully i'd probably hit it though...but i havent gotten any in ~4-5 months so my standards are getting lower every day

I'd hit it, but I can one up it too

s3f4d4d0b8b2a1.jpg

she's my sweetie :wub:

EDIT-And beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone!!

Back