Yes Virginia, they only want to bang you.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So what you are saying is dont be yourself, let a girl/woman like you for the personality you display to her....riiiiiight

If what you're looking for is to get laid. If what you're looking for is something else,

Than no.

But if you want to be yourself and wait for a woman to notice, then you'll be waiting for a long time. Because unless "Being yourself" involves having a vagina, then you're up shit's creek.

Yes, if you want to fill the void NOW, then fake it. Make sure that being "yourself" is better than the shallow shit you put forward and you'll do just fine.

Same applies for women.

-> Steve

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jun 7 2004, 04:34 PM
FnLnLV is one of my favorite movies, as well is Blow.

Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

word, fear and loathing=best movie ever

We cant stop here, this is bat country!!

My 3 part series on "Why did she leave me !?"

Chapter One : Know yourself.

Gold Digging women are a phenomonen that need to be recognised. Ever why a woman resorts to gold digging ? Do you think they do it on purpose? Well here is the truth:

They have no other choice. People change. Men Change, and Women Change. And what changes most are your opinions of Style. If you no longer have the style that your mate is looking for - Or vice versa - You're going to become a Gold mine.

IF your personality changes, or your mate's idea of a good personality changes, Again - The divide begins.

Then finally, The meat of this 3 parter. The sex sucks.

Chapter Two : Buy Viagara

Men are terrible in bed. Even if you know the right spots to lick, tickle and defile, chances are you won't be able to keep it up for nearly as long as she requires. And this is not your fault really, but it's more the fault at how men and women are wired in the spinal column. What you have to do is find a way to overcome it.
Take a Tantric sex course. Buy some books. Avoid the Toys, (Whips and chains don't always work, more often than that she is forced to merely fake something else in an effort to "make it work"). and if none of those are helping you - Buy Viagara.

Viagara doesn't make you last longer, it doesn't make you keep an erection. What it does is lessen, if not eliminate, the "Down time" and time it takes to "reboot" yourself. One little visit from the viagara fairy, and YOU will become the one that she thinks of when she's hot and bothered. And as long as you have that going for you, everything will be fine.

Chapter Three : Don't kid yourself

As an adult, she can realise that you will change. Your style may go from Preppy to Leathery when you buy a motorcycle. It may go from Leathery to Preppy when you get rid of the motorcycle. Both of these are fine to her, and as long as the base is still there (You're not turning to drugs, booze or crime) then chances are she won't leave (Unless she's just a plain psycho bitch)

If you start saying "Hella" all the time, or quit the weekend Autocrosses to play Dungeons and Dragons instead, Chances are it won't affect whether she will be a gold digger or not.

What makes a woman a gold digger, is that it's not "right" for her to dump you when the sex sucks, or when your styles have parted ways in manners that can't be compensated for. It's when the "Vin Deisel" or "Jeff Goldblum" subsides, that all that's left is you. And if she can't "rightly" break up with you "for no reason" than it's time to sew that Golden Parachute and simply live off you until someone different comes along.

This isn't a travesty unto women. It makes sense. Likewise if your woman's style differs greatly from yours (Mine has this thing with Disney that simply makes me want to slit my wrists) and her personality isn't what you saw when you first met (After being together, on and off for 11 years, our personalities have changed, of course) all that is left is that hopefully you can spend time together without wanting to die, and that the Sex is a true connection between you that leaves you both satisfied.

-> Steve

Addendum: The Viagara thing costs like, $60 per pill. But that's ok, because you don't need to do it "all of the time". Do it every so often, and tell her that you took Viagara. Even if you use it as a treat "Hey, this Friday I have a full tank of gas, some money for a room, and a viagara" then she'll still love it. And who knows, maybe she'll front the $60 and buy it for you instead. You won't be disappointed, but whatever you do TELL HER that you are doing this. Tell her you are reading about Tantra, or that you're taking classes. She'll reinforce it, and then take a role to heighten it for you. This is how good sex lasts for years, and relationships take on good aspects.

You can see that a lot of problems can be avoided(though sadly not problem two) by declaring as soon as possible to a girl that you will not be friends under any circumstances. You can explain that she is too attractive or you can be blunt and say you don't want to bend your "friends" over a table and fuck them, but would rather play poker and go to the races with them, thus disqualifying her from friendship.

:bo: :lmao:

It's true...how many girl "friends" do you have? All of my girl "friends" are teh h0tz0rs and I would love to see their meat curtains. :)

Again, 2 types of women.

Boneable

Not boneable.

There is no median. You never say to yourself "ehh, she looks ok...I would like to hang out with her, but never have sex." If you do, it's only to meet her hot(ter) friends and hit that.

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 7 2004, 06:10 PM

Again, 2 types of women.

Boneable

Not boneable.

There is no median. You never say to yourself "ehh, she looks ok...I would like to hang out with her, but never have sex." If you do, it's only to meet her hot(ter) friends and hit that.

^^^that man knows what he's talking about

Originally posted by SolReaver+Jun 7 2004, 07:54 PM-->
@Jun 7 2004, 06:10 PM

Again, 2 types of women.

Boneable

Not boneable.

^^^that man knows what he's talking about

Indeed.

Unfortuneately, I was still cockblocked tonight :(

At least this one isn't going to be a friend, unless with benefits.

I am not going to argue how men or women are/feel about each other, all I am going to say is, if you think that you could marry the women/man just be yourself, otherwise you are lying to them and you, if you just want to get laid, be as smooth/slutty as you can, plain and simple.

Originally posted by complicity+Jun 7 2004, 11:57 AM-->
@Jun 7 2004, 12:52 PM

Money keeps a woman around.

:thumbsdown:

I don't know what women you've been experiencing, but that is so not true. No girls that I know (and I know some pretty attractive girls, so no, they're not ugly <_< ) are only interested in money. Personally, if you're an asshole, have an ego the size of Texas or is just plain stupid, no amount of money could keep me around, not even if you could buy me an island. That goes not only for me, but for alot of girls I know. :shrug2:

This totally falls into the "Money/Power" part of the ladder theory.

So let me get this straight...........

If you're with a man, and a fairy came down from the sky and asked you if you would like to make him more beautiful, and rich .........You would say........NO? :slap:

Of course you would say yes. Everyone would. We cant deny that impulse.

As the article stated..........Do you think Donald trump would be sleeping with models if he didn't have money? NOPE.

Money is attractive to women......PERIOD!!!! Maybe it doesn't make you stick around in a relationship, maybe it does. But I will tell you this: As the ladder theory states, our goal in life is to move up the ladder........If you are sleeping with a very wealthy man, there is NO FUCKIN WAY you will drop down the ladder and start sleeping with a poor normal average joe right afterwards just because he treats you better (unless it's a desparation fuck). When women get a taste for money, it never goes away. And why should it? With money comes power, security, and the promise of a bright future for children. Its just amazingly shallow and true.
Men on the other hand see things diffrently. We need sex. Why? Two reasons:
1) Impulse. Men think about sex all the time and without it will "drop to a grade seven emotional level" to get it.
2) To men in loving relationships, sex is a way of expressing our love for our partner. Its true. For women, it's not. What do you think happens when a women denies sex to her partner for long periods of time (a.k.a. most marriges)??? The man gets suspicious that somethings up. Why? Because if a man cant show his love for his girl through intimacy, then what else do we have to offer? Moral support? come on........we all know that's a crock of shit. That's what the "cuddle bitches" are for. This is where MONEY comes in.
Women 99.9% of the time wont leave a relationship or marrige with a wealthy man because of.....you guessed it....money! She usually just whores herself out to fill the sexual part of things........sleeps with the husband the bare minimum of times to keep up appearences, and takes half the money when it all comes to an end. How many times have you seen a divorce with a wealthy man and the Girl DOESN'T take the money?????? Game...Set...Match.

It's not meant to be embarasing.....it's just the truth. It's all there in the ladder theory. As a woman, there is no shame in being this way. But the fact is:

Money talks baby, money talks.

"dont get mad at me for writing this, blame the ladder theory and the genius who raised the awareness for all of us men. Because we all know when a woman doesn't have the power of sexual control over a guy......she has NOTHING!!!" Men don't give a shit about money. Just be hot, dont cheat on us, keep a regulatory schedule of sex, and all is fine.
Me and my girl of two years have this down to an art, but the big diffrence is she admits to being that way to some extent. And I admit to being reliant on sex to stay with her. We love eachother so much, but we call eachother on our bullshit.
A girl could stay with a man for money, but a man couldn't stay with a women with no sex. Hence the ladder.

Peace. :)

So let me get this straight...........

If you're with a man, and a fairy came down from the sky and asked you if you would like to make him more beautiful, and rich .........You would say........NO? :slap:

Of course you would say yes. Everyone would. We cant deny that impulse.

As the article stated..........

and as i stated, time and time again, money. is. not. the. deciding. factor. for. ME.

damn.

i did NOT say money doesn't matter. i SAID it's NOT a BIG FACTOR in whether i find a man attractive or not. personally, if you're stupid, if i can't stand the sound of your voice, and blahblahblah, then money won't make up for it.

the. end.

If you are sleeping with a very wealthy man, there is NO FUCKIN WAY you will drop down the ladder and start sleeping with a poor normal average joe right afterwards just because he treats you better (unless it's a desparation fuck). When women get a taste for money, it never goes away.

i've been with well-off guys (new cars, nice clothes, the whole nine), and not-so-well-off guys. did either financial scenario play a big (or what you guys are making it out to be... colossal) part in whether we stayed together or not? no.

With money comes power, security, and the promise of a bright future for children. Its just amazingly shallow and true.

does it promise i'll be happy? or satisfied with my sex life? or that he'll treat me good? nope.

It's not meant to be embarasing.....it's just the truth. It's all there in the ladder theory. As a woman, there is no shame in being this way.

it's the truth with SOME women. NOT all. get it through your head.

Just be hot, dont cheat on us, keep a regulatory schedule of sex, and all is fine.

that's all i want. take care of yourself, don't cheat on me, keep me satisfied in all the areas, and i'm good. it's a two way street.

I'm a chick, I would know, so why the fuck are you trying to tell me otherwise???

:rolleyes:

:bonk:

Of course you would deny it. Luckily, that article wasn't written about you.

As a man, there are more than articles dedicated to belittling (me). We have movies about how shitty men are, we have talk shows dedicated to it, Books written on the topic, Sex in the City and an entire TV channel, Lifetime (Television for Victims) all dedicated to belittling my status in society.

This argument doesn't try to belittle women in any way, much less the ways that men get it. It's all true, and Money does attract women. Ok, maybe not you - But I'm not attracted by tits. I'm so liberated !

There are some men, in your office, that sniff the seat where you sat. Not everyman does it, but hey - it floats some people's boats. Lots of girls won't commit to so much as a date unless they have seen a man dressed well 3 times, seen his car, and smelled for his trademark, expensive cologne. Hey, it's not everyone, but it is out there.

->Steve

Hey Complicity,
Not trying to put words in your mouth here.

and as i stated, time and time again, money. is. not. the. deciding. factor. for. ME.
Never said it was THE deciding factor, just a major one. Consult the Womens Pie chart for the remaining.

With money comes power, security, and the promise of a bright future for children. Its just amazingly shallow and true.
does it promise i'll be happy? or satisfied with my sex life? or that he'll treat me good? nope.
Did I say that? I just said that Money is attractive for women, good looking or not. And that is the ultimate truth.
It's not meant to be embarasing.....it's just the truth. It's all there in the ladder theory. As a woman, there is no shame in being this way.

it's the truth with SOME women. NOT all. get it through your head.
Thats not to say if you were ever faced with the situation, that you would not respond exactly the same as those "other" women you are labling. It's just the way things work, and as I said, there is no shame in that.

I'm a chick, I would know, so why the fuck are you trying to tell me otherwise???
Because just like all other women, you will deny it to the bitter end. Saying that one day you will not be guilty of these actions is like saying that men dont like sex. You grow older and your priorities change. Money will become an issue for you one of these days, and I'll be dammed if it doesn't morph into a deciding factor for you, or your children. But as I said: It's not a bad thing. It's just true. Im not trying to put you down, just stating fact.
And I'm a guy, so why the fuck are you trying to tell me otherwise? Me and anyone else who read this article know better.
Have a nice afternoon.

Being happy and being wealthy are two totally different things. I know lots of unhappy women who stay together in a loveless sham of a marriage for money. If a rich man chokes a bitch, she is more likely to stay with him than if some crackhead bitch slaps her. Why do you think celebrities get away with smacking their trophy wifes around? Money.

Originally posted by adnoh@Jun 8 2004, 03:31 PM

Because just like all other women, you will deny it to the bitter end.  Saying that one day you will not be guilty of these actions is like saying that men dont like sex.  You grow older and your priorities change.  Money will become an issue for you one of these days, and I'll be dammed if it doesn't morph into a deciding factor for you, or your children.  But as I said:  It's not a bad thing.  It's just true.  Im not trying to put you down, just stating fact.
Have a nice afternoon.

i do not like the way you think (read: you think you're right no matter what, even when i, who is inside my OWN head, and you're... not), so i'm not going to dignify any of what you said with a debatable response. :roll:

and when i feel like being told what i will feel 20 years from now and why, i know who to talk to.

*edit: my point was that money just doesn't do it for ME. not that most women dont' go for it. i was merely stating what works for me. <_< and then you all tag-team me like you've got something worth proving. pay attention to my point and then maybe i'll listen to what you're saying.

adnoh: thanks for the recognition. and yes. what i am saying is true. because i really feel the need to lie about what i believe in on a message board. :roll: :p

Kobe. Bryant. 1.2 million dollar Ring.

His wife: "Oh I was THERE. She was just walkin along and jus' fellin onto his dick. HE is Inn-o-cent!"

Whitney Houston, the worlds hottest punching bag.

ANNA NICOLE SMITH. Period.

oh my god, this list goes on forever.

Like I said before, the gold-digging comes in when there is a lack of something else in the relationship. Look around, if it ain't her, it's you. break up.

So many people in this country should just break-the-fuck-up. Seriously. (www.relationshit.com)

-> Steve

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 8 2004, 02:34 PM

With money comes power, security, and the promise of a bright future for children.  Its just amazingly shallow and true. 

Being happy and being wealthy are two totally different things. I know lots of unhappy women who stay together in a loveless sham of a marriage for money. If a rich man chokes a bitch, she is more likely to stay with him than if some crackhead bitch slaps her. Why do you think celebrities get away with smacking their trophy wifes around? Money.

My point exactly.

Complicity:

Suck it up Princess!!

That's just the way things are.

But on a serious note here, you are right in saying that only YOU know what's in your head. And if what your saying to me is true (for now) than you have it up on almost every girl I know. So congrats to that. It's a rare find.

I only argue if I am willing to have my opinion altered, which in some cases, you have. I agree with you in some matters, which I didnt before, and in some cases I think I make the stronger point. So playing the whole "I wont even dignify that with a debatable responce stuff".........if you have something to say, say it. It's a message board, thats what it's here for.

Back