yet another $200 intercooler thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks purdy, but I'd want the flow test done by someone other than the seller. After that huge $200 intercooler battle, I wouldn't be too hasty to buy a cheap model. <_<

Originally posted by PHOBIA@May 25 2004, 11:24 PM
i would buy it --- if i only had a turbo to go with it :(

be a ricer and get it for looks.

lol, if it serves no auctual purpose it aint going on my car.
ive seen companies selling fake intercoolers- gay .
it looks pretty good all in all, its pretty damn bling bling .

Originally posted by K2e2vin@May 26 2004, 12:47 AM
you can try to scare away all the na hondas, technically thats a purpose. :)

Wouldn't scare me. :lol:

Or me. Even with my compression dropped I've walked on a Turbo LS and given pretty good chase to an NA S2000. Couldn't tell you how well the LS was built, but it was pretty orgasmic to pull away from him and hear the BOV chirp behind me.

Besides, who looks for an I/C anyway? I'm generally listening for the wastegate or the BOV. If you can hear thecracking point of their wastegate, you can pretty much tell what strenght of boost they are running. If you dont hear the wastegate until full spool, then you have an EBC to deal with.

I look for an intercooler... you can't see anything else when you're at a stoplight or just cruising on the highway.

that is pretty sad that the company has a website but no email address.... <_<
I'd email them asking for specs specs, but they only have a regular address w/ phone number. I doubt I would get any help from anyone on the phone. I'd probably just get some sales rep.

Haha my buddy is running that same thing on his Boosted MX6 and works like a charm , i actually bought it in the first place then sold it to him, the only thing was when i got it it was scratched but but works like a charm

Back