Yet another Ebay thread...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
Ok, i was originally going to reply to that one dude who found the ghetto blaster in his dumpster about what a good find that was.
but instead decided to create this thread instead.

What was your greatest selling item on Ebay?

I found a projector that companies use to give presentations. picked it up for 5.00
sold it on Ebay for 800.00.

My brother found a 1950's Rolex watch, bought it for a dollar, turned around and sold it for almost 2500.00.

nothing, ebay hates me, tried to sell a signed 8X11 picture of mickey mantle but no one bought, tried to sell my RC gas car no one bought, tried to sell some cards, no one bought. my reserves were even low

Originally posted by Whitewrx02@Nov 27 2003, 01:38 AM
Gets better. Im selling the plastic boat we bought at a grocery store one night while we were drunk! whats really good is if you look in the background you can see a dirty picture and a bottle of KY! Wonder if anyone will notice :) BWHAHAHAHA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3160034180

"as is" wont release you from liability (i think...not too sure about washington's laws. In cali, "as is" will fly.)

if you want to cover your ass, then you must put

"No implied warranty of merchanibility."

and yes, i know i fucked up the spelling of "merchanibility".....too tired to type, too lazy to look it up.

I used to get up early on friday and hit the garage sales or go to storage unit auctions on the weekend and find items. I've made a little money on small items, no $800 or $2500 but I bought.......

A old fenwick fishing pole for $1, sold for $30
A digital thermometer for $0.25, sold for $25
Art Scissors for $2, sold for $20
Ingersol Rand Angle Sander for $30, sold for $150

In the summer, I make about $2,000 a month. Its a great summer hobby too !!!

nice. i wanna do that. BTW wrx nice location on that ky and pics. do that on purpose?

Back