Yet another gaping hole in center consol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chestercheeto48

VIP
Woke up this morning by my girlfriend yelling that my car was broken into last night. The punks trashed my center consol, yanked my eclipse deck, MTX amp, Fosgate cap and JL audio subs. They were nice enough to to leave my golf clubs on the ground outside my car though. Turns out my car was one of 11 others that were broken into. Now before I get flamed for alarm this or that I HAD ONE. My car was in the parking garage as well.

I am wondering what I should go out and buy now. I am looking for amp, deck and one sub in a nice box and I will have around 700.00 for spending cash (I am a fan of eclipse). I am also looking for ideas to make the install more consealed. I have seen amps under the pass. seat and custom installed subs but what do you all have or recommend. I also had my stuff secured with those security screws but a prybar owned the brackets and the plastic feet on the amp.

CLIFFS NOTES
specs:

96 civic coupe

stolen:

eclipse deck
MTX 2141x amp
1 fared fosgate cap
2 JL audio w0 10" subs
crappy sealed box

700.00 in insurance money

What should I get?

Just watch CourtTv for a weekend, they teach you how to get away with murder.
I'm happy with my polk 12s.
$37 12" Polk 350rms
$74 1200 watt xplod amp
$box
$240 kenwood excelon
Fry's electronics deals > spending lots of money to get your stuff st0len.
http://outpost.com
:)

Update!

A local car shop called and said that someone stopped in and tried to get them to reset the ESN on my eclipse deck. Apparently the guy has it installed in his vehicle and it won't work because they need the cd key that i set up. There may be hope on me getting my system back! I could care less about whether i actually my stereo I have Ins. its the satisfaction that the bastards could be caught.

sorry if i am the only one who cares. just thought i would share.

Quoted post[/post]]
Update!

A local car shop called and said that someone stopped in and tried to get them to reset the ESN on my eclipse deck. Apparently the guy has it installed in his vehicle and it won't work because they need the cd key that i set up. There may be hope on me getting my system back! I could care less about whether i actually my stereo I have Ins. its the satisfaction that the bastards could be caught.

sweet did the shop call the cops on this guy, do you have the serial number from your deck, hope that ass clown gets busted, thieves suck

Quoted post[/post]]
Update!

Right on! Hopefully, they will bust the little shits that took your stuff. You should try to find out some more info like what kind of car they put your stereo in and possibly a description to further assist you on getting some closure on this situation. Good luck man!
Thieves can rot in hell

I agree on the theives rotting in hell...they stole my two 12'' infinity subs out of my trunk (had them screwed in) at my school! Still havn't found them...I can get you some cheap subs and stuff I think...depending on where you are located on shipping wise. But I kinda work at a audio shop so I can get you a deal tell me what you want. Digital audio's are pretty nice. And we have a Kole audio 950W amp for $200 to go with it. Pm me if you want more details.

Yeah this assclown actually had the nerve to go to the local shop with my shit installed in his vehicle and asked them to fix it. if you know about eclipse the deck needs a cd key to make it work after the power is disconnected. i called the police and gave him the license plate number and the idiots name. I have his name and a lic. plate number if you all could get me some more info I would be gratefull otherwise I have relative that is a sherrif that I could get it from. PM if you can help.....

PM me the info, I'll do some investigation. Maybe even a lil vigilante justice when I come back for Christmas break? :shrug2: You probably would've gotten better results from the MPD had you been a lesbian.

yeah I know. I was actually suprised that the came out and took police report and dusted for prints.

Back