yet another geek test :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I outgeek you all... :)

Honest answers netted 50.09862% - Super Geek

aaarrrrggg!!!!! i'm not a geek. 2.76134% - Poser. i don't even know what half of that shit is. but i do want a light saber. :lol:

14.59566% - Geekish Tendencies

Gawd help me....

I can't wait to see Celerities score :unsure:

21.10454%

B, you definitely cheated.

edit: has anyone actually dressed up as a movie character to go see a movie? i thoght it would be great to put on a mask and run into Texas Chainsaw Massacre revving a chainsaw...

haven't done it yet thogh.

Behold my Glory !

With honest answers, 60.35503% - Extreme Geek

The Odd / Even rule applies to Star Wars, not Star Trek. Odd numbered ones are won by good guys, even numbered ones setup a defeat for the next odd numbered series. This includes books.

I know Octal and Hexadecimal, although I don't waste my time with them.
a computer at home with no cover on it
designed a robot
built a robot
built a go-cart
built a computer
built my own network of computers

Seriously done.

only black t-shirts
ugly or vintage clothing
as little brand name clothing as possible <--- Have witnesses

Lots of this stuff is meant for people over 26, at least. We like to think that movies like Tron and Neverending story were groundbreaking cult classics - But of course, They are only in our minds.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Nov 7 2003, 01:14 PM
The Odd / Even rule applies to Star Wars, not Star Trek. Odd numbered ones are won by good guys, even numbered ones setup a defeat for the next odd numbered series. This includes books.

Yeah, all that stuff applies mostly to us older guys. ;) Although you are older than me! :lol:

The odd/even rule for Star Trek is that all the even numbered movies are good, and the odd numbered ones blow....

Example- Star Trek V and the dumb ass adventure to the center of the galaxy to meet someone who tried to convince everyone that he was God. The original "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" really sucked too. Veger? C'mon.

I = original, sucked
II = Khan, one of the best
III = Search for Spock, sucked- let's watch Nimoy grow up from a little boy woo!
IV = Journey Home, pretty cool- but still a little too "green"... fitting for the 80s though
V = ?, name wasn't worth remebering
VI = Forgotten Country (?), pretty cool, lots of people die, and the FX were badass
VII = Generations, shoulda treated Kirk differently
VIII = First Contact, playing with Borg = awesome
IX = Insurrection, heard it sucked
X = huh?

Oh boy Calesta, I can easily see this turning into a geek battle right here !

Did you write your own plain sentence parser ? Got BASICA? Remember when Turbo was the upgrade? (Turbo Pascal, Turbo C) Have you tried to hollow out an Atari joystick for a shiftknob? Do you use Trackball exclusively ? Ever written your own OpenGL driver so you could use your SpaceOrb to play Quake 2?

I can now type 83wpm including backspaces. I have forgotten about right clicking, because I keystrokes are the way to go. With a quick Ctrl-R -> CMD I can navigate a computer file system far better.

This stuff is fun.

-> Steve

As a note, I'm trying to revert my life back to 1989. Lemme know if any of you guys have a Vectrex you wanna sell :)

Back