Yet another honda added to the stable. Pix of my new rex!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bumping a thread from the dead. More engine trouble. Fuck this mystery motor! Has another knock.. Hoping its valves and not bottom end again, I just replaced all the rod bearings!!

Just washed it up.. Poor car has been sitting in the back yard for 6 months untouched. Well, I did clean it about 3 months ago.

I'm starting to research parts and ideas. This may turn into an ecomodder! More to come. Don't hold your breath.

we all told you to go to a reputable seller.

This biatch is for sale. Its been more or less sitting for 2 years now. Still has loose rod bearings. I installed the wrong size apparently. The battery is dead and the tires hold air but are dry rotted. Very nice body with craploads of nice parts. I have a good 8k in the thing but it is what it is.. A nice shell with a crappy motor and bad tires.. Built with top of the line parts. With fixed rod bearings, tires, and a new battery you could drop it on the track and have a blast. Looking for $2000

Back