yet another katrina thread...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well to add to this, i'm pissed off even more now because there are reports comming in now of riots and looting happening in baton rouge! i'm seriously pissed off at this. there is no reason to be bringing any of that shit here. i hope they get a hold of the situation and control it before it gets out of hand like in NO. there was rioting down the street about 3 blocks away at the walmart from my apartment. the looting and everything in NO and BR really shows the true nature and how some poeple think...fucking trash... and now i'm worried if it gets out of hand, the safety of my friends and their family. I brought my rifle and shotgun with me when i moved up because i have some friends that like to hunt and go to the shooting range, but i'm kinda glad i have em. the looting is also happening in downtown baton rouge. i don't know if it's the people who "jacked" cars from NO and drove here and are continuing looting here or if it is people who evaced here and decided to take whatever they can get b/c money is gettting low. i'm fortunate because my parents are going to start working at other offices here in baton rouge.

to add to the whole wtf stop rescuing and get control of the looters:
there have been reports of cops dieing, hospitals getting held up, the doctors and nurses had to lock themselves in to protect themselves from the poele threatening to kill them!! i mean a damn hospital, come on :angry: one nurse was said to be going outside to get a breath of fresh air and got held at gun point, and robbed.

you dont' understand how mad this makes me, seeing the place i live being destroyed and represented badly all across the world because of some fucking dumb ass human beings, acting like animals beacsue of the lack of law being enforced. the governor, in her speach said that this has brought out the good in some and the bad in others. the looting and everything else will not be tolerated any longer and they poeple caught doing this will be handeled with. so i hope they get a handel on this before a bunch of people with arms ( like me and a bunch of friends) decide to go down there and attempt to enforce law ourselves. and if oyu are thinking yeah, with a shotfun and a rifle, my friends have some serious fire power heh.. bushmaster assult rifles, m14s, .45s, glocks and an m1a... but anyway, i just pray that everything gets fixed and order is restored and those bastards that are looting shit they don't need, get what's comming to them... i don't mind poeple taking what they need, cops were letting poeple go for taking water, diapers and other essential things, which i can understand. sorry for this long ass post but i'm just really irritated and angry about this whole situation even more becuase of the rioting that has been happening here in baton rouge.

-danny

Alright ! YEAH BABY Ya'all comin out of the woodwork now !

-> Steve

I love it when people stand up and say "enough of this bullshit" and get real.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 1 2005, 09:00 AM
<sigh> Here I go, once again, trying to spoon feed to logic over your cries of "fuck bush fuck bush".

What the hell do you want him to do ? ! Fly the fucking Chinook down there with a rescue buss, parachute with the bus, drive it through the wall of the fucking stadium, throw people on his shoulder into the bus, then drive it out ?!

HE's got FEMA. And everyone fuckin crawled up Bush Sr's ASS about starting FEMA. FEMA went in and took care of EVERYTHING before the storm even touched land.

Now listen, I'll do this shit as long as I need to - But you need to somehow grow the nerve endings that connect your brain to your spinal column before causing this "fuck bush" blow of consciousness - It's only going to make you miserable in the end - Because it takes the control of any and all situations from YOU And places it with someone who has obviously rubbed you the wrong way.

It's a mentality that, regardless of how popular it is, does nothing but reflect poorly on you - And it makes it damned near impossible to lend creedence to anything you have to say beyond it.

And now we have a pissedoffdebate®
[post=548218]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, but what's the guy doing? Giving war speeches and playing golf. Doesn't look good, now does it?

actually they reported yesterday of something like 5.4m meals, 3.4 liters of water, 135k blankets, etc on the way there :p

they said on the news that cops were ignoring people that were looting food, clothes, etc and they were only doing something about people looting electronics, jewelry, and the like.
there were helicopters shot at with ak-47's and a cop shot in the head by looters, other cops have been in shootouts one was even at a police substation

i was watching msnbc yesterday and they interviewed this kid, they had just told him some of the news that bush had given in his report. this fucking kid like 19 yrs old is all like "bush doesnt need to be president anymore, bush isnt doing his job, im starving" wtf does he want? bush to bring him a big mac on a silver platter?

they were interviewing cabinet members this morning and they were saying the cabinet meeting that bush put together for the relief effort was like no other cabinet meeting they ever had. there was no debating and arguing it was simply a working cabinet meeting where shit got done, bush was going down the list 1 by 1 of every thing needed. food, water, electricty, security, search and rescue, etc and was asking those in charge what the status was, what needed to be done to help, how it need4ed to be done, then giving the order to do it. they said it was unlike any cabinet meeting theyve ever seen and that was a good thing.

theres 2 more storms in the ocean arm, 1 wont come here, but another is on the typical gulf coast path, tropical storm atm

/rant on

--- all you people that keep knocking bush need to quit reading all your fucking psychobable bullshit. seriously, im really getting tired of people who just knock bush cause its the trendy thing to do. wether he was right or wrong in going to war, people supported him at the beginning. now they dont, but guess what you cant just fucking occupy a country one day and up and leave the next. 10 years from now who knows what afghanistan/iraq will be like, on one hand they could actually be a flourishing country that is actually benefiting society, on the other they could be another somalia. who the hell knows? it takes time and people just need to let it work itself out. fact is if we hadnt been to war the option of it being a country that was actually worth a shit wouldnt even be there. bush cut his vacation short and went back to washington to declare emergency states before the hurricane ever hit, then he went and surveyed damage and gave a speech when they thought it was secure. he is planning on actually visiting ground zero on saturday IF they can stop all these fucking niggers running around with weapons. ---

/rant off

I totally understand going out and just taking food, water, clothing, things you need to survive.

What I don't understand is these fucking derelicts who are going out and jacking guns, alcohol, televisions, stereos, holding people up at gunpoint, and all this shit. If I were down there right now I'd want to have IN MY POSESSION AT ALL TIMES the BIGGEST motherfucking gun I owned, and plenty of ammunition. Ain't nobody jackin MY shit.

How can those people be so fucking stupid? People are trying to save their lives and they're pulling this shit? Yes I agree, food, water and clothes, go ahead and steal them. But robbing people and shooting at rescuers? Fucking morons.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 1 2005, 12:38 PM
Alright ! YEAH BABY Ya'all comin out of the woodwork now !

-> Steve

I love it when people stand up and say "enough of this bullshit" and get real.
[post=548301]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you telling us our inner redneck is coming out.

i think the fucking kkk should arm up and start "rescuing" trapped white people.

now that would be some good fucking entertainment.

ravid militant racist rednecks vs savage dumbfuck greedy *

Originally posted by B16@Sep 1 2005, 12:04 PM
How can those people be so fucking stupid? People are trying to save their lives and they're pulling this shit? Yes I agree, food, water and clothes, go ahead and steal them. But robbing people and shooting at rescuers? Fucking morons.
[post=548312]Quoted post[/post]​

The mad max mentality is setting in... The roving gangs are beginning to feel in control, that they're above the law, that they ARE the law. And like anyone in control, they don't want to give that power up.

Originally posted by micah@Sep 1 2005, 01:55 PM
actually they reported yesterday of something like 5.4m meals, 3.4 liters of water, 135k blankets, etc on the way there :p

link me. i still haven't seen anything.

they were interviewing cabinet members this morning and they were saying the cabinet meeting that bush put together for the relief effort was like no other cabinet meeting they ever had.....

bush was going down the list 1 by 1 of every thing needed. food, water, electricty, security, search and rescue, etc and was asking those in charge what the status was, what needed to be done to help, how it need4ed to be done, then giving the order to do it. they said it was unlike any cabinet meeting theyve ever seen and that was a good thing.

awesome.

but this should have been done monday afternoon. not wed or thursday.

he's simply too late... exactly the same situation as sitting on his ass on 911, and then decalring war.

I can't wait to hear the "War against Weather" speach. it should make for a classic.

theres 2 more storms in the ocean arm, 1 wont come here, but another is on the typical gulf coast path, tropical storm atm

yep. nws is calling for 2-3 more cat3/4/5 storms this season.

if another rips through the same path within a week, its over. anyone left out will die. no shelters, more flooding... probably 30-45 feet.

im really getting tired of people who just knock bush cause its the trendy thing to do.

its not trendy- it's whats happening.

Or, better yet- what's NOT happening.

wether he was right or wrong in going to war, people supported him at the beginning.

never.

never have.

never will.

can't wait 'till 2008&reg;

i'd rather have big bird be our president. at least he can form a complete and logical sentence.

now they dont, but guess what you cant just fucking occupy a country one day and up and leave the next. 10 years from now who knows what afghanistan/iraq will be like, on one hand they could actually be a flourishing country that is actually benefiting society, on the other they could be another somalia. who the hell knows? it takes time and people just need to let it work itself out. fact is if we hadnt been to war the option of it being a country that was actually worth a shit wouldnt even be there.

who cares... this thread isn't about the war.

bush cut his vacation short

quick! someone call the:

Whambulance.gif

normal_wahmbulance.jpg

I haven't had a vacation since he's been in office. i've taken 3 days so far in 2005.
he's been gone for at least 1/4 of this year. everytime i turn on the news "GWB is coming home today from some ranch"

running the country is a 24/7 job for 4 or 8 years.

its not a when i feel like it thing.

the position has become a joke. and its not just bush... it goes back a while...

then he went and surveyed damage and gave a speech when they thought it was secure.

he flew over it yesterday from air force 1. how much could he possibly see from a 747 air craft?

yesterday.

hello! monday afternoon the storm had passed most places... he should have been there first thing tues morning, not wed night.

again, just too late...
he is planning on actually visiting ground zero on saturday IF they can stop all these fucking niggers running around with weapons. ---
[post=548308]Quoted post[/post]​

now thats just uncalled for.

i suggest you don't post that word on the boards again.

in bush's press conference he said the amount of stuff he's sending...

well if your hating on bush for cutting his vacation short then i wonder what you think about congress/senate/house of reps.

they are on recess until teusday. bush is trying to get 10 billion dollars to fema but not enough congress members have cut there vacations short to come back and pass the bill.

both of which are republican majority, i might add.

a red gov't is never good for the people.

i hope this is an eye-opener for some.

wheres clinton when you need him? He is doing too little too late is what it comes down to. At the same time, they told EVERYONE to get out atleast a day in advance, you can easily get out of a city with multiple routes going in and out. I hate the fact that the people who were stupid enough to stay getting all pissed off. i mean, THEY TOLD YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT! youdidnt listen, deal with the choice you made. you could of made the right choice and get out to safety, or make the wrong choice and stay and be left with nothing.

i have been seeing pictures of National Guard trucks and helicoptors in NO since the 30th (the day after the hurricane went through)
so dont fucking say they arent there... open your bush hating eyes
ice, water, blankets, and food, were all being handed out the day after the hurricane went through (not sure if they still are, with the rioting, looting, and shooting)
once again the pictures and news stories are out there
more food and supplies are on their way
whether or not it gets to the people who need and deserve it :shrug2: who knows

keep in mind that there was a MANDATORY EVACUATION... meaning GET THE FUCK OUT NOW
all of these assholes stranded out there now were too fucking stupid to listen and leave when they were told to
and quite honestly... i say fuck em... let Darwinism run its course

and you are calling for marshal law.... LMAO yeah i cant wait to see what you would have to say if they did implement it

armed soldiers occupying the city, shooting anyone that acts out of line, yeah that ought to go over well :slap:

whoop-dee-fucking-doo some jack offs holding a sign :gives:

has nothing to do with anything

Originally posted by micah@Sep 1 2005, 02:41 PM
on cnn right now

NO charity hospital has come under sniper fire...
[post=548361]Quoted post[/post]​

:thief:

Back