yet another problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nah i got a new ecu and before that it was on i guess it cant hurt to change the bulb it isnt expensive ill get a new bulb tomorrow and ill let you know

cant believe your still in hassle man. if my car was not starting 1st thing i would check is for a spark , your fuel pump you can hear that run yeah. you check for fuel ??

yea i actually filled up the day before this all happened but my part came today but so did this nor' easter storm soo now i gotta wait for it to stop pourin just my luck im about to do it in the rain tomorrow under a tarp to stay dry i need my car haha

hey everyone thanks for your help it ended up being the ignitor. lucky for me the rain stopped early but the wind picked up to 22 miles an hour but wind is better than rain. i switched out the ignitor put the distributor back in and now everything is fine. again thank you all for your help i appreciate it alot.

hey everyone thanks for your help it ended up being the ignitor. lucky for me the rain stopped early but the wind picked up to 22 miles an hour but wind is better than rain. i switched out the ignitor put the distributor back in and now everything is fine. again thank you all for your help i appreciate it alot.

cool :driver2:

Back