yet another question....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gunz2165

another question, i had to bleed the clutch, in my 93 accord with an h23 swap. i did this for a good 20 minutes cracking the bleeder open pressing the clutch dwn, closing the bleeder pulling the pedal up and all i can get is very little squirts not a constant stream. now should it take that long to bleed it? should the car b running or off cause i didnt have it running. the pedal didnt get stiff at all while i was doing this.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

The car should be off. And no it shouldn't take that long .Normally when i do it, i end up pumping the clutch a few times like you would when bleeding the brakes.

I didn't think of that. unless your running an unsprung race clutch your pedal wont be real stiff. Is the car drivable the way your bleeding it now? or are you having problems?

i can drive the car the way it is now. i changed the slave and the master. there is a stage 3 clutch in it. i bleed it as much as i could and adjusted the rod behind the pedal. its some what driveable with the clutch it just feels like the pedal is a sponge. the other problem im having now and i dont know if it has to do with the clutch but i went to take the car around the block to see how it drives and i cant get the car to go above 20 mph. i kno the clutch isnt slipping cause the rpms are not sky rocketing, there staying within normal levels. what do u think this could b now?

Back