Yet another satisfied customer of the dropshop

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What a jackass. Lying to people isn't the way to go. I don't even live up by NH but you can bet if I ever did break down there and the "drop shop" and walmart with a one eyed, shaking, smelly tech were the only auto shops open, I'd hit up walmart first.

Glad My money is right where it should be...being paid out for my computer and my car, and my insurance, and...

goddamn bills... they're ripping ME off.. :angry:

:lol:

He's not going to be in business very long with the bashing he's taking from that group.

Sounds like that guy was trying to do favors and not sell shit.

I personally would never pull shit like that and would never buy from a person like that.

When I got my car I went througha local company for my bumpers, hood, headlights, etc. THe guy pulled the same deal, oh wel have your shit, oh you do? Yeah we got it, I go in, and nothing's the right shit. I go in again, nothings the right shit. 3rd time going in with my old man to drop 1.2k on parts the shit is right, except nothing is the right color, chrome denji's when I wanted black or whatnot, and yeah non vis hood, white bumpers, when were meant to be painted red, etc. So I ended up getting a deal because I was going to walk for like 500 bucks and then I wrote buyer beware article, and then they went out of business. Fuckers, don't j00 me over.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Oct 27 2003, 11:48 PM
Sounds like that guy was trying to do favors and not sell shit.

I personally would never pull shit like that and would never buy from a person like that.

When I got my car I went througha local company for my bumpers, hood, headlights, etc. THe guy pulled the same deal, oh wel have your shit, oh you do? Yeah we got it, I go in, and nothing's the right shit. I go in again, nothings the right shit. 3rd time going in with my old man to drop 1.2k on parts the shit is right, except nothing is the right color, chrome denji's when I wanted black or whatnot, and yeah non vis hood, white bumpers, when were meant to be painted red, etc. So I ended up getting a deal because I was going to walk for like 500 bucks and then I wrote buyer beware article, and then they went out of business. Fuckers, don't j00 me over.

I've come to the conclusion that most shops give you the run around (at least from those I have seen in action). When my girl dropped her 240 off in JAX at the end of May this year, we were told 2-3 weeks, 1 month tops. After numerous bullshit lies and excuses, a few "surprise" trips down there, and tons of calls to only be told "definately next week", she finally got the car back mid August. Yeah the car is running great and yes things come up that are out of shops hands (such as sending the ECU to be wired elsewhere to fit her car) but the lies and runaround excuses got old FAST. For example, during the phone calls, everything was coming along smoothly and all they were waiting on was the ECU, however, on the "surprise" trip #1 half the shit he said he had done, wasn't. Point of story, I will never go there or recommend that shop to anyone if they should ask. Apparently the owner is too concerned with minor, shit-ass local work (exhaust, header installs) than out of towners bringing them their car for a swap that would bring them far more than those piss-ass jobs would do. It's hard finding a reliable shop.

Originally posted by FFCiv@Oct 27 2003, 09:57 PM
Life of Brian Cumminskey?

who ever the fuck that is....

:bash:

and no, i've said all i need to say about the place.

To those involved, i'm deeply sorry, as I was a few clicks away from getting in on the buy myself. Thank god E found full-race instead.

Back