YIKEs!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Captinb16

Ok before I spend like $600 on a cabin harness from honda, I wanted to know 1. if anyone has one they want to sell me for a obd0 crx harness and engine harness.

Iam throwing codes 1,6,9 and some other code. It goes flash pause flash pause then one quick one. its a weird one i might not even be reading it right? I know ive got alot of problems. I bought this b16 swap already in a crx with somone elses problems. I switched out dist. with my good crx with a b16 and it still flashes code nine.

Ouch!!! That really sucks man.

My best advice to you, purchase a Helm manual for your car. And if all else fails, hit up the local junkyards and see if you can't get the whole harness for cheap.

need help with wiring vtec d16z6 p28 ecu i know the 6 wires but i dont know what i need to made with this wires selenoid to ecu ? but selenoid only have 3 wires yellow with green blue with black and black ground and other wires ? where i can put please let me know

VTEC Solenoid Yellow/Green A4
VTEC Oil Pressure Sensor Blue D6
VTEC Ground Black Chassis Ground
Knock Sensor Red/Blue D3
Evap Purge Power Yellow/Black 12V Power
Evap Purge Solenoid

please help me

Originally posted by revohn@Dec 14 2003, 01:19 PM
need help with wiring vtec d16z6 p28 ecu i know the 6 wires but i dont know what i need to made with this wires selenoid to ecu ? but selenoid only have 3 wires yellow with green blue with black and black ground and other wires ? where i can put please let me know

Knock Sensor Red/Blue D3
Evap Purge Solenoid

please help me

damn thread hijackerz.... :ban:

Originally posted by revohn@Dec 14 2003, 01:19 PM

Knock Sensor Red/Blue D3
Evap Purge Solenoid

please help me

I give you the same advice.

Buy a helm's manual.

And please don't hijack someone's thread, it's not cool

what year + trim CRX do you have? We have several laying around the shop, and a buddy of mine gets tons of harnesses from local yards on a pretty consistent basis.

its the main harness and engine harness. Its for a 88si. Iam also wondering since its so hard to find a 88 because of the square plug can I get one from a 89-91si and then just change the res box to match the plug fittings?

If you happen to have these parts please get of hold of me I still need them pretty bad. I have purchased a helms manual it came in late last week. Still needed some help though although its a very helpful book.

Back