yippiee!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
this fuckin sucks.. i have to report to jury duty today.. damnit, they haven't called me in 8 yrs, why now

now i get to sit around with 200 people for half the fuckin day.. blah.. well.. gotta get ready now..

i've yet to get a letter.

i don't care though... shit, i get a day off from work (i'll still get paid) + $50 :p

tell them you are unable to judge this case without bias because the defendant is a "negro" (fill ethnic coment here). Or say something dumb so while jury selection they drop you.

i did that last time.. i might do it again.. but i also may use that i'm partially deaf so i may not be able to judge the case correctly

i am really partially deaf.. chemotherapy knocked out part of my hearing :thumbsdown:

I've never gotten called, prolly never will. I rejected Selective Service when I was 18 - never signed up for it.

But I wanna do jury duty.

I've never gotten called, prolly never will. I rejected Selective Service when I was 18 - never signed up for it.

But I wanna do jury duty.

how the hell did you reject signing up for Selective Service?? its law....you are supposed to sign up for it once you turn 18.

I simply refused to sign. they wag their finger at you and tell you that you can't "Get a good a job" and "Can't go to college" and "Can't get loans" and "Can't get good credit" unless you sign.

They lied. I'm the head of IT for an ivy league university, I have college credits and an almost perfect credit.

Back