yo, anyone, know info. on type r swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KYL174

:( yo, need help in finishing up my hatch back si swap with a type r motor. several problems that i have. first the stock fuel hose from the fuel filter will not fit on the fuel rail of the type r motor and second the stock hatch si high pressure hose for the pwr steering will not fit onto the type r pwr steering pump. What can i do at this point? some say i can go with out the pwr steering, if so don't i need to take out the pwr steering assembly, like the pump, hose and the part that goes with the rack and pinion? but if i can use it, what can i do??????help me out.and also i ordered the wrong throttle body cable for the engine. so i ordered a new one...a 94'del sol vtec dohc throttle body cable. is this the right one now????

you need to go to a acura dealership or a junkyard and get your self a integra fuel line. you can go without powersteering just take off the pump, resevoir (SP?) and the hoses. then loop the powerseering rack so that the fluid can lubricate it and shit doesnt get in there and mess things up.

Back