Yo, i'm back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
so ive been kinda on hiatus for a while.

i just moved into a new place. small 1BR, but its single level and quiet. and i have more space to myself.
i've been out of school for about 7 months now, i have a BS in Aerospace Engineering
i still havent found a job in the feild. ive put lots of apps and resumes out, but no response :(
i still work FT at Geek Squad. which i really dont mind. i do like my job, im just worth more.
the CRX is still in one piece, and i just started it after about 10 months of being under a cover. still runs like a champ. although i'm conisdering selling it since i need the money and i almost never drive it anymore.

so whats new.

not really. i went to Myrtle Beach 2 weeks ago, that was fun. lol

pretty much the same for me lately.
go to work, work on some computers, come home, watch tv/read internets, sleep. eat somewhere in there and repeat. and i still have to get the last of my stuff from my old apt and bring it over. my other lease ends in 5 days. but i have the majority of stuff moved.

Lockheed Martin?.... I'm just thinking, and welcome back man!

LOL, i did look at LM, never heard back.

did not look into the other twon companies but thanks for the heads up. yes i am willing to move just about anywhere. as long as the pay is in line with what im looking at factoring in cost of living for that area and such.

LOL, i did look at LM, never heard back.

did not look into the other twon companies but thanks for the heads up. yes i am willing to move just about anywhere. as long as the pay is in line with what im looking at factoring in cost of living for that area and such.

well, an entry level Aerospace Engineer I make bewteen $53k and $58k to start here in CT and on the high end they are making$69- $74k

Aerospace Engineer II start out like at $64k , $72k-$84k on average and 97k on the high end.

So long story short, your gonna make bank

Job Announcement

Position: Electronics Engineer, GS-0855-11/FPL 12 Salary: $63,397 - $98,777 Annual Place of Work: Tobyhanna Army Depot, Dir Production Engineering, C4ISR Maint Engr Div, Tobyhanna, PA Position Status: This is a Permanent position. -- Full Time Number of Vacancy: Few

let me know when you plan on selling the crx. i will always be in the market as long as i dont already have one.

ohh and welcome back! :lol:

I'm sure there are spots here in Virginia. I work at NSWC, a Navy base right on the Potomac river and as long as you have a security clearance (or can get one) you're pretty much set with an engineering degree. They start at $60k.

http://www.nswc.navy.mil/

I'm sure there are spots here in Virginia. I work at NSWC, a Navy base right on the Potomac river and as long as you have a security clearance (or can get one) you're pretty much set with an engineering degree. They start at $60k.

NSWC Dahlgren

As for the Sec. Clearance if you get hired/selected for a position they pay and schedual all of that for you.

Back