Yo, i'm back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my brother just got me some information for a job opening in greenbelt, MD.

something dealing with satellites. i dont have much information other than the its with honeywell and LM. i shot them my resume and asked for more information about the position.

we'll see...

Honeywell? Maybe you'll spend the rest of your life designing thermostats.

Send me your resume.

I might be able to find you something where you won't have to move. Where in BoMo do you live?

In my area they're wooing you with dinner if you have engineer anywhere near your major. Aerospace industry they're taking you on tours and paying you $25/hr internships. Contact some west coast companies, and prepare to be swept off your feet.

^^ Truth. Buying dinner/lunch is one thing, but getting in writing a 10k signing bonus + move is quite another.

I didn't realize you already had a degree... I won't be of much help then.

yea i graduated in December.

and i currently am living in WV. i am just from baltimore. but it was funny, the first day i put my res up on Monster, i got a call from some head hunter in LA CA. they said pay was 74k but provided NO relocation and it wasnt a solid career. it was only a contract type job, about a years worth of work, then i would be done. so i wasnt going to to ship out to LA, CA for not a sure thing.

as far as designing thermostats... from the email about it... "I manage a staff of about 24 satellite online engineers. These engineers are employed by Honeywell and managed by a joint team of Honeywell and Lockheed Martin."

but i put apps into ATK, LM, NASA, etc. nothing back.

ill be sending some stuff out to Pratt & Whitney and some others too.

Last edited:
Back