Es100, Parada Spec-2, proxes 4 or proxes T1S

• Parada Spec-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Proxes 4

• Proxes

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

please post between the tires cause the ES and parada are about the same price, the T1S it way expensive, and the proxes 4 isint cheap and i wasint that impressed when i had them on some 17's but they were 17's so......

These will be going on my 16" GT3's

toyo's non-competition tires blow

f4/fz4's suck ass.

t1's are pretty good, but so not worth their money IMO.

paradas spec 2's suck.

i've never driven the es100s, but at the same time, i have no desire to do so.

i wouldn't choose any of these.

ES100s are great, especially considering price. I used to rock es100s, until I got my Kumho MXs.

i got the 205/45/zr16 toyo fz4's, on my gt3's and they are great, i have taken them veryhard in the track and in the rain and haven't felt any tire grip loss or any slipage. i got them on a sweet deal, so i went with em. good luck yo.

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Mar 2 2005, 01:30 PM
i got the 205/45/zr16 toyo fz4's, on my gt3's and they are great, i have taken them veryhard in the track and in the rain and haven't felt any tire grip loss or any slipage. i got them on a sweet deal, so i went with em. good luck yo.
[post=468299]Quoted post[/post]​

not to be a dick, but if you think fz4's are great tires, you've never had a good tire.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 2 2005, 11:56 AM-->
92dxhatch
@Mar 2 2005, 01:30 PM

not to be a dick, but if you think fz4's are great tires, you've never had a good tire.
[post=468312]Quoted post[/post]​

lol

Well i kinda didnt wanna go with the old azenis, and the new one only come in 16 with a 40 side wall so....... and i dont like cum ho really. BF and pirelei are not worth the money really. I dunno what to get.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 2 2005, 10:56 AM-->
92dxhatch
@Mar 2 2005, 01:30 PM

[post=468312]Quoted post[/post]​

its all good dude, i'm not looking to fly around a corner doing a buck twenty or something, just enought to get me around. for $40 a tire, i went with it. would you have passed that up?

Yeah, but jonathan i whent and looked up the sizes, if you wanted them that bad you should have stuck with the 15's or whent 17's. They onlyhave a 205/40/16 and a 40 series aint gonna cut it. At least not for me, not on a 16" wheel on the teg.

kumho mX's aren't bad.... and im not a kumho fan either.

i still don't think they have shit on an azeni, but they blow the piss out of 711/712's

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Mar 13 2005, 02:46 PM
i had es 100's work great. grip well, quiet, and good in rain.
[post=472946]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

i think brian hasn't ever had anything better than azenis... thats why he doesnt like the other tires. :)

trust me. es100's are WAY better than azenis. i will NEVER run azenis on the street again. not after my accident. fuck that.

and so, because you flipped on azenis because you don't know how to drive them makes them a bad tire? your reasoning is fubar. you flipped because:
A- you didn't take the corner properly or too fast
B- your suspension was too weak for a strong tire

ES100's aren't even in the same class as azenis. I have NEVER said they are a bad tire. They just aren't even close to the par of grip that the azenis can offer.

And more so, i compared the MX to the azeni-- not the es100. nor would I, because they aren't the same class of tire.

Back