Yoohoo....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Please excuse the actually spelling of the words, it has been about 5 years since my father passed away and I have spoken greek maybe 10 times since then. I only speak greek when around that side of the family which I don't see much anymore.

Hey Tein !

Pics of the glasses !

hey there Cel! haha you just want pics so you can make fun 'cause they are big glasses... he picked them out (he likes the big rockstar glasses himself) I never cared for the giant windshield glasses but these literally rock my face!

Attachments

• hs1.jpg
    hs1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 180
  • hs.jpg
    hs.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 157
  • boss.jpg
    boss.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 188
hey there Cel! haha you just want pics so you can make fun 'cause they are big glasses... he picked them out (he likes the big rockstar glasses himself) I never cared for the giant windshield glasses but these literally rock my face!

You look like every girl in Staten Island with those things on :thumbsup: But I am sure you are much nicer and not a money hungry hoochie :)

Hahah I knew they had to be some bugly glasses. Even Bono is horking about those.

And if you didn't know this, I'll give you some trivia:

The colors of the Greek Flag is Chrome and Glass.

Tell your boyfriend this, he'll want to sign up on HS just to talk to me :)

1400+ to be exact. :p

No sucking up. It was fun watching all her friends show off. You have no idea the hilarity you missed after you left the party. :D

haha

haha true that James... it was like an national geographic/animal planet moment where there were alpha male dominance issues and honda debates.
Oh... James... you should've heard Gary after he found out I had a new bf! lol

LOL I bet that bastard flipped out, didn't he? Dudes got some issues. haha

Maybe if he just got over you and went to date someone else... that guy needs help.

Kinda funny though. :D

Funny part was it was all dude drama.
I was just hanging out doing what I do, which is whatever I effin' want to! lol
I drank quite a bit that night:mellow:
Not to forget Bennigan's :ph34r:

I still can't believe you let that irish drink curdle before you drank it. I almost got you another one just so you could taste how good it is when you do the shot RIGHT after dropping it in.

Back