You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
This is either going to be fucking epic or it is going to blow goats. Trailer looks pretty good though!

Suge night was arrested for killing a dude last week. He ran over some guy. Street cred y0!

i'm trying to find the documentary that talks about Eazy-E having sex with as many women as possible. They would have daily contests to see who could bang the most and he was doing 10-20 a day. Obviously without protection. Thats why he got teh AIDS.

Suge night was arrested for killing a dude last week. He ran over some guy. Street cred y0!

Best part is he collapses in court. Has blood clots in his lungs. From getting shot 6 times last summer. 6 times LAST SUMMER.

Best part is he collapses in court. Has blood clots in his lungs. From getting shot 6 times last summer. 6 times LAST SUMMER.

Sometimes things in life should make you sit back and re-evaluate your life decisions. He's had about .38 of those. (see what i did there? .38, like the caliber of gun)

oEhVvjZ.gif

i'm trying to find the documentary that talks about Eazy-E having sex with as many women as possible. They would have daily contests to see who could bang the most and he was doing 10-20 a day. Obviously without protection. Thats why he got teh AIDS.
When you find it, post it up!

So I read recently that Bone Thugz said it was from a dirty needle.

So I read recently that Bone Thugz said it was from a dirty needle.

fair, but banging tons of women is still pretty unsafe. i couldn't find the video though. wish i could.

When you've had 50 hookers and stabbed yourself 100 times in the past month, how can you really know?

I was thinking of going to Black Hawk, the whitiest of the whitey for the bay area.

I'm going to the iPic theater in Redmond. literally the middle of microsoft campus. It's legit though, my black friend is taking me.

I'm going to the iPic theater in Redmond. literally the middle of microsoft campus. It's legit though, my black friend is taking me.
Hey, those theaters serve you food and beer right!?

Back