YOU CAN DO IT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey Whats Up.. I need some one to look on there accord some 5th gen will work! On the fuse box in the engine compartment there is a black power or ground wire on the thing going to a ground or a power! Thats what I need to know.. Is that cable grounded or powered... Also how about the one that goes to the ABS box... this is hard to explain because Im unsure of where they exactly go! I think this may be a key to getting my car to run right!

Here It goes...1. Your Fuse Box in your engine bay!
2.Heavy duty wire going to the Battery or a Ground (<--- thats the ?
3. There is an additional wire that goes to your SRS units fuse box!

Just look and it will make sense... Here is my dilima once again!

I did my motor swap I need to connect the fuse box with the 12 gauge wire or ? ever the size wire it is! I dont know if that wire goes to the battery ground or if it gets power! Make sense now?

coffee :beer: coffee :beer: coffee :beer: It's Forum Time!!! :imgone: :wacko:

there is a black power or ground wire on the thing going to a ground or a power

Seriously, does that make sense to you?

speakenglish.gif

I think what he is trying to say is, If someone with a 94-97 accord could go and pop the cover off the fuse box under the hood, and snap some pics of that, and the thick wires going into it, then that would be just peachy.

That sound about right accordtubro?

PS if my girl brings over her moms car tomorrow, I will do just that for ya.

Here Mo fo' Let simplify this as much as we can. In the front of the fuse box (the fuse box located in the engine bay... passengers side) Tell me where these wires go starting from the left to the right... if you are in front of the car!

I think what he is trying to say is, If someone with a 94-97 accord could go and pop the cover off the fuse box under the hood, and snap some pics of that, and the thick wires going into it, then that would be just peachy.

That sound about right accordtubro?

PS if my girl brings over her moms car tomorrow, I will do just that for ya.

AS for that idea.. sounds kick ass but I think you can just tell me verbally! I dont need to physically see it! but if you feel the need! thats a peachy idea

is that a qoute?.. im confused..LO so are you gonna do it yourself?? im lost.. and your reffering to yourself in 3rd person??

This is pretty bad... I didnt think it would be this hard! This is what I need ! In the front of the fuse box (the fuse box located in the engine bay... passengers side) Tell me where these wires go starting from the left to the right... if you are in front of the car!

:doh:

This is my last hope to solving my car and being certain I have everything connected right now! This h22 swap was a pain in the ass for me!

s3f430ff83f7b2.jpg

s3f430fcb30d51.jpg

s3f430fe699d03.jpg

s3f430fef38286.jpg

does that explain anything, the wire to the left the fat one is going to the Positive on my battery.

If I remember right i have them backwards! That means thats probable how I fried my ecu! can you do a pic a little farther away and where these wires go and connect to! thanks so much

I wish I had my car here and not at the body shop so i could look! Im kind of excited almost hoping I did do them backwards. My car will not give me a check engine light so im really concered when it runs like but and will not give me a code!

If the left goes to the battery than Im pretty sure I hooked it up! ok... Im just afraid when my new ecu comes im going to somehow fry the thing!

Back