YOU CAN DO IT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

u mean the one of the right
or the little one of the left

s3f4313f583d70.jpg

that wire goes into there, so fuckifiknow. :blink: :unsure:

wtf did you do to that accord motor spill a friggin gallon of paint on the valve cover?

Alright someone has to find where the wire on the right goes! I really need to figure out where it goes! Someone anyone... please try to look

You really ought to consider a Helm's, man. That day we spoke on the phone would have been unnecessary, and your question here would be answered as well. You wouldn't be sorry if you purchased one.

I'd sell you mine, but it's already spoken for. :)

i think that goes to the alternator

i fucking grounded that one when i did my swap,dumb stupid dumb

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 20 2003, 10:28 AM
You really ought to consider a Helm's, man. That day we spoke on the phone would have been unnecessary, and your question here would be answered as well. You wouldn't be sorry if you purchased one.

I'd sell you mine, but it's already spoken for. :)

yeah I own that and the chilton! As for the day on the phone... i will give you 100.00 if you can find a page with good details! Theres not... I had to go to the honda dealer to get digrams! Those where awesome!

I looked at my car tonight at the body shop... Im smart I did it right! As for the one on the right it goes to your starter!

I'm almost certain the right wire goes to the starter motor. The left one goes to the + battery terminal.

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Aug 20 2003, 10:53 PM
if you can find a page with good details! Theres not... I had to go to the honda dealer to get digrams! Those where awesome!

honda gets all their digrams from the helms. they are in there.

Back