You can thank me later

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That'd work for me if I had someone to take. I can barely eat one burrito.

I can't picture you eating a single taco at taco bell without being full.

Its ironic, because I eat more than people think I can.

B liked that because he's jealous of my physique.

Its ironic, because I eat more than people think I can.

B liked that because he's jealous of my physique.

Every skinny guys says that. I see it all the time on the bodybuilding forums.
I eat eat eat but can't gain. In the end they're eating around 1500-1800 calories a day.

Give us an example of how much you eat. What is a day of food like for James? Be specific, Sandwich = how many oz/slice of meat. rice = how many oz/scoops at least in the area of it.

Last edited:
Score! Love me some chipotle!

Just got home from work and picked up some Chipotle. Coupon worked and I asked the manager if there was a limit to how many times they'd honor it, she just kinda shrugged and said whatever.

So I guess I'll eat chipotle a few times this week.

Every skinny guys says that. I see it all the time on the bodybuilding forums.
I eat eat eat but can't gain. In the end they're eating around 1500-1800 calories a day.

Give us an example of how much you eat. What is a day of food like for James? Be specific, Sandwich = how many oz/slice of meat. rice = how many oz/scoops at least in the area of it.

I just don't eat a lot in one sitting, but I eat a lot during the day. I'm buzzed and I don't feel like typing everything out right now. I don't care about gaining weight, sure I'd like to gain 50 pounds, but it just doesn't happen even with the amount of fast food I eat through the week.

My wife is the same way. She thinks she eats so much and she really just nibbles every few hours. Eyes WAY bigger than stomach and she never finishes anything lol.

My wife is the same way. She thinks she eats so much and she really just nibbles every few hours. Eyes WAY bigger than stomach and she never finishes anything lol.

Fat people never eat.
Skinny people always eat.

That's how it goes. People don't realize just how much food it takes to put on weight, and how much food it doesn't take to lose weight.

Exactly. Inversely I have known fat people who just don't eat around other people. Probably in some sort of misguided attempt to appear less gluttonous. You know they go home and gorge themselves though.

Back