You can thank me later

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

honestly jeffie, I dont really want to put on weight. I dont give a fuck. I literally get sick of eating if the portions are too big. I'm too lazy to exersize, except for work. I just dont care, but I do eat 2-3 times a day. sorry if this isnt up to par for you.

120 for the past 5 years. I never work out and I eat whatever the fuck I want. I honestly have no clue how I do it.

honestly jeffie, I dont really want to put on weight. I dont give a fuck. I literally get sick of eating if the portions are too big. I'm too lazy to exersize, except for work. I just dont care, but I do eat 2-3 times a day. sorry if this isnt up to par for you.

I was just poking fun at you. I don't really care if you're 70lbs or 170lbs, but, when you say you don't gain weight and eat a lot... I gotta say BS.

Besides, skinner the better. For B. :ph34r:

All us skinny bastards seem to mention our weight every year or so on the forum... :D 6'0" 120 for the last 10 years at least... Haven't gone up or down more than 5 pounds in that time except for a short time around 130-135 in 2001, extra muscle from working at UPS. As soon as I left and got lazy though, those muscles atrophied and it fell right off.

I always used to say that I eat 'so much' and don't gain anything, but I finally started comparing it to other people, and I just don't suck down the calories that other people do when you average it out over the long term. I don't do it on purpose, but I tend to do a 'feast or famine' type diet without thinking about it... Yes I might eat an entire extra cheese pizza in one sitting, but I probably took in 2000 calories total in the 3 days before that. Then I might go another couple days eating one or two light meals a day. I just eat when I'm hungry and until I'm full... the difference is that I'm just not normally that hungry.

Last edited:
but, when you say you don't gain weight and eat a lot... I gotta say BS.

Besides, skinner the better. For B. :ph34r:

I never even said that anyway, I fluctuate between 135-145.

got a steak burrito for lunch and pork burrito for dinner. with a soda only cost me $8.85 for two meals. :D

i'll post pics of the results tomorrow

Just downed my first burrito and still hungry!!! Bout to munch on the second one....:D:D

Back