You can thank me later

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i ate my two burritos yesterday, still got nothing. might eat 2 more today and see what happens.

and you think hurricane katrina was bad. just think of 4 chipotle burritos in 24 hours. ha

ate my 3rd burrito in 24 hours. no bathroom action yet. my stomach hurts, i hear the gurgling, i can feel it moving. i'm getting scared :(

get that 4th one down, wait about 2 hours... then hit the toilet and give it hell :crap:

I was only able to eat half the second one.. I think my eyes were bigger than my stomach right now... But its gonna be hell when it comes out later today.. Yeah you heard that right food goes right through me....

get that 4th one down, wait about 2 hours... then hit the toilet and give it hell :crap:

I vote that E starts a new account when hits 25k posts. He's got far too much rep for one person :ph34r:. He should name himself E

i'm staring at it right now. the girl who made it wrote on the foil so i knew which burrito it was. she messed up and scribbled it out. now the writing figuratively and literally resembles a devil face.
devil.png

Anything yet 96b16coupe??? not for me yet..

Nothing amazing really. I believe it may have actually made me constipated. I usually try to eat healthy. There wasn't much in there that could react negatively with my system. I just got the steak burrito, rice, fajita veggies, no beans, sour cream, cheese, and pico de gallo.

I may have actually lost weight this week.

Chipotle is the new subway. And tastes he'll of a lot better.

This would be hard, as a lot of stuff i eat isn't labled.

ie, how many calories are in a bananna? onions? mushrooms? luttuce? so on and so forth.

You look it up.

Thanks to 2384908243 different apps, most cellphones make doing it very easy.

Once you get an idea of weight 2-3-4-5 oz, you can easily judge how much you're eating.

man, I tried to capitalize on this coupon tonight, but I didn't get very far....

either my fuel pump died, or my main relay did

Nothing amazing really. I believe it may have actually made me constipated. I usually try to eat healthy. There wasn't much in there that could react negatively with my system. I just got the steak burrito, rice, fajita veggies, no beans, sour cream, cheese, and pico de gallo.

I may have actually lost weight this week.

Chipotle is the new subway. And tastes he'll of a lot better.

Yeah same hear, it killed my stomach and gave me the BG's for two days...

Back