you ever get ideas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
like spur of the moment shit.

tonight at work, here's what i wanted to do:
  • start my book
  • write a screen play
  • finish the gallery for v4
  • start a new template for the gallery
  • re-do the home page for v4
  • find some info for my injector issue im having
no what i got done?

nothing.

but its like- ok, i wanted to start a fucking book tonight.
and make a movie
and its like WTF am i thinking. even if i start something like that, i'll never finish it

i suck

yup...been there done that....

My folks have been telling me to write a book for years....just about the shit that I lived thru. :ph34r:

but its one thing to get told to do it- and another to actually take the time and do it. i actualyl had word open and like 4 lines typed of my 'novel' before i shook my head, closed it and said wtf are you doing... you go home from work in 3 hours asshat

Just publish "HondaSwap.....the first few years......" and edit back in the good stuff that most of us never saw.....like all the deleted posts.

I would buy a copy.... ;)

B...you already have your own movie:

s3fb44dd9bbfe7.jpg

your own magazine:

s3ee0063277a1e.jpg

and your own video game:

s3f59556d2bf32.jpg

what more do you want??

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I always wanted to write a book, started a memories type journal but I doubt it would do anything.

Wouldn't mind writing some short stories

When I was 17 I had an Idea. An affordable website, coverable my medicare in insurance, where people could upload there medical records so that doctors could access them 24hrs a day. No more accidents in the ER based on lack of paitent knowlege, a doctor could have access to your medical history when he needed it most, when there wasn't time. I thought maybee people could login and "ask a nurse" or troubleshoot there own illness in privacy. Not a bad idea for a highschool kid, I was going to call it Webnet.com. But all my friends shot the idea down and said it wouldn't work so I didn't even pursue it...

Anyone see the commercials for WebMD.com lately? :bawling:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 30 2004, 08:12 AM
Just publish "HondaSwap.....the first few years......" and edit back in the good stuff that most of us never saw.....like all the deleted posts.

I would buy a copy.... ;)

I want to play Karnash the Asshole when "hondaswap: the early years" comes to Broadway.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 30 2004, 05:10 AM

and its like WTF am i thinking. even if i start something like that, i'll never finish it

i suck

just like the sol :ph34r:

i am so banned

naw, i'll just keep looking at your dvd with your name on the envelope sitting on top of my monitor for a couple more weeks instead of shipping it to you :D

I do that shit all the time.

Like selling my car. I just had my dad put it in the paper, but 1 day later, I pretty much forgot and was just driving around like usual, doing errands, and I totally forgot to put the signs on it or anything. So now, I'm going to go do that, but hopefully when someone calls, I don't forget then and be like oh wtf are you talking about? Its not for sale.....

I've done this with a lot of thigns. I used to do that with getting in shape since I knew I was fat at the ripe old age of 7 years, but now after working out for 6 months,, I finally am in better, and on my way to having a full blown 8back.

I had an idea for a hospital drama show called " Dallas Heat", in which i play a doogie howser-like heart/brain surgeon trying to support his dying grandmother and take care of his 5 year old black son he adopted after his mother died in my arms on the street. And then of course half way through the season a new hot love interest nurse would join the ER and use some line like, " you may be the best heart surgeon in the world, but this is one heart you can't un-break". And in the season finale' i might have testicular cancer and Jamal ( the 5 year old black son) gets caught up in a gang to leave ya hangin on for the next season. I write pages of script for it everyday in lecture, I just haven't really gotten on the ball with it yet.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 30 2004, 07:44 PM
I do that shit all the time.

Like selling my car. I just had my dad put it in the paper, but 1 day later, I pretty much forgot and was just driving around like usual, doing errands, and I totally forgot to put the signs on it or anything. So now, I'm going to go do that, but hopefully when someone calls, I don't forget then and be like oh wtf are you talking about? Its not for sale.....

I've done this with a lot of thigns. I used to do that with getting in shape since I knew I was fat at the ripe old age of 7 years, but now after working out for 6 months,, I finally am in better, and on my way to having a full blown 8back.

sounds like you have ADDS

kissass/

Brian, i apologize, at least you have a really nice motor, and a turbo, and a 240.

and i have a rusty teg.

please send me my movie

/end kissass

Back