You got knocked the f--k out!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

hahahahaahh that was funny. So the two guys wanted one of the essa's to come down a block so they could jump him?

swinging on somone thats knocked the fuck out is just a little uncalled for don't you think?

and imagine if that kick had connected?

How many punches did he actually land?

That kid is QUICK with the fist, wow.

And yeah, They can only fight on certain blocks.

haha and his friend was talking shit but did nothing when it came to blows

usually these videos piss me off but this guy got what he deserved.

you still don't need to him someone when they're out cold, there's not sport in it

I would rather your common street gutter trash think that I'm COMPLETELY FUCKING INSANE than I would they think I'm honorable.

:werd:

Definitely a repost, but i love the vid...makes me laugh every time.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah its definatly ok to hit someone when they are knocked out in that situation. Hell I wouldnt of stopped
i agree and would rather be seen as crazy. but i would have broke a few ribs rather then rock him in the face. then again i would rather go to jail for assault and battery then man slaughter.

seen it but fucking love it. best part is that his buddie just stande there while he gets knowcked out

:laugh: dude deserved that. I wouldn't have stopped either; but I would've been stomping at his face instead of punching.

Quoted post[/post]]
:laugh: dude deserved that. I wouldn't have stopped either; but I would've been stomping at his face instead of punching.
so you can go to jail for killing a punk who was talking shit? you may look tough after you get out but in jail your just another person.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
so you can go to jail for killing a punk who was talking shit? you may look tough after you get out but in jail your just another person.

Yea if I can kill someone from breaking their jaw with stomps then I deserve to go to jail...Punching will probably do more lethal damage because you're rocking the brain; stomping his face would just seriously fuck it up instead of killing him.

the back of the head is still on the pavement though. ever seen american history x, very similar concept

Quoted post[/post]]
the back of the head is still on the pavement though. ever seen american history x, very similar concept

you mean this.. a little bit different
americanhistx.gif

Back