You got knocked the f--k out!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i said same concept. something hard against one side of the head and slamming the other side with a foot.

that clip makes me shiver everytime....

you ever see someone get knocked out from a choke hold?
scary shit

this one guy grabbed a kid at my high school and yoked him up
they were just messing around but i guess he held him for too long cause his eyes rolled back, the other guy let him go and he fell like a sack of shit...
the bigger guy picked him up real quick as there were lots of people and school admin around, just held him up till he came back to, then they shared a laugh...

fucking idiots
:beat:

i did it to a kid by accident in a wrestling match my soph year. i cranked a front headlock and he went limp, i was like....oops. and then i was screwing around with a few friends and hit a rear naked choke for like 2 seconds. the kid said he felt himself goin out and had to sit down for awhile. i dont play around with that move anymore.

i did it to a kid by accident in a wrestling match my soph year. i cranked a front headlock and he went limp, i was like....oops. and then i was screwing around with a few friends and hit a rear naked choke for like 2 seconds. the kid said he felt himself goin out and had to sit down for awhile. i dont play around with that move anymore.

lmao, you wrestlers are a funny crowd

Quoted post[/post]]

lmao, you wrestlers are a funny crowd
haha, its amazing what wrestler lingo looks like out of context.

Back